7

There are a lot of staff members. BTS has a lot of staff members who travel around the world with them. On the plane, half of the passengers were staff. The makeup artists, camera crew, managers, and so on. Not to mention stage crew as well. So when we rent hotel rooms, it's all about compromise. The members get their own rooms, of course. But all the other staffs have to share. The bodyguards stay together. It's a giant hotel too, so it's not like we need to but BTS are the millionaires here, not us. I mean, I'm rich but I'm not that loaded.

"Hey Y/N, we're having a staff meeting, come here," Terry calls me.

"We're going to escort them to an interview, so Y/N needs to be here," Yoo-Jim gives an in-depth explanation of the plan. He tells us where to go and what to do for emergencies. "Right now the boys need to get ready so we will go to the rooms with them, after you will get your room key. We already have the room keycard for us but you'll have your own room,"

"Seriously?!" I exclaim.

"Um...Yeah where else would you sleep silly?" I roll my eyes at David's obvious sarcasm. We walk towards the rooms.

"Oh, yeah this is your room. Right next to Jimin haha," Levi hands me my keycard. How random. The guys get ready in their room and then we get pushed out by the makeup artists. I take this time to explore my hotel room.
It's small, but very comfy. A queen sized bed with a fancy canopy and a night stand. A vanity is also present, so I take the time to look at myself. I'm so ordinary. At least I'm fortunate enough to have this job and protect my beloved idols. I change into an all black outfit and black boots.

 I change into an all black outfit and black boots

I put on some lipgloss and redo my eyeliner

I put on some lipgloss and redo my eyeliner. Then I head outside.

"Wow, you look great!" David flirts. I curl my hair around a finger.

"Really?" I lick my lips and look up at him.

"Yeah," I shake myself from my thoughts when Jimin walks out from the room.

"Hello, who are you? I'm Jimin," he kisses my hand and I laugh.

"It's me, Y/N,"

"Wow, really? You look so beautiful, I barely recognized you!" It's just eyeliner...