10

A video game heaven. That's the best way to describe Jungkook's bedroom. A huge three monitor console, with a tv on the opposite end, a bed at the corner, and a bunch of games littering the floor.

"Whoa!" I spin around, taking everything in.

"I have all our albums, including the photocards, and autographed things that I made my hyungs sign," I laugh, astonished.

"Why have I not seen this on vlive? This place is amazing, you have a mini art studio to top it all of! And then the little banner, the pewdiepie merch, everything! Like look at your bed, that is a crib!" He sighs and sits down on his rolling chair.

"The phone that we record vlive on belongs to a staff, so we can only go live there. We've never shown our dorms, except the general information to dispatch to put on Naver,"

"Oh,"

"This is like my second home," He spins around in the chair.

"Are you working on making any new stuff?"

"Definitely, lots of top secret stuff,"

"Nice. Tell me when you're ready to share,"

"Okay. But only you, okay? Other ARMYs can't know about this...or the fact that you're living with us,"

"JUNGKOOK!" Yoongi calls.

"What?!" He opens the door and shouts back.

"We're out of fabric softener!"

"What do you want me to do?"

"I wanna sleep so take Y/N and go shopping!!!"

"Okay," he closes the door. "Time to go out," my eyes widen as he puts on layers of clothes and covers up his face. I put on sunglasses and follow him out the door.

"We might run into some fans, and so you'll have to get ready," he explains.

"I thought people left you alone when you went out," he sighs.

"Yeah, they usually do, but since there are more incidents going on, I have to be careful,"

"Alright, I'll guard you well,"

"Did you bring your wallet? You can buy something while I'm looking for it,"

"Yeah, I'll get a little snack..." I have the treat in my mind. "And....can't you go without looking noticeable?" I ask.

"Why do you say that?"

"People are staring...you're too obvious,"

"But I'm cold!" He wraps the scarf around him tighter.

"It's summer. Anyways, I'm gonna fall behind now. Don't want dispatch finding out about your secret wife," I quoted the facebook ARMYs on that one.

"You aren't my secre—"

"Have you seen FB ARMYs Jungkook? They take hyperbole to the next level," I roll my eyes.

"Oh? I haven't seen it, you should show me when we get home,"

"They're most likely Saesangs though, not gonna lie," I frown.

"We're here," we look up at the tiny grocery store and Jungkook puts his scarf down to breathe.

"OPPA SARANGAAAHAE," A foreigner yells, throwing finger hearts at him.

"Oh no..." Jungkook's eyes widen. He runs across the store.

"JEON JUNGKOOK LOVE ME!" A crazed fan wearing a school uniform chases him.