Chapter 3

(A/N: There wasn't a lot of information on the how the Red Fountain works for dorms or stuff so I'm making this up. And I haven't seen Winx in years...Please bare with me. And by the way, you know that Brandon is pretending to be Sky for Sky's protection, right? Just keep that in your head though-out this chapter. And I'm sorry if the characters seem off...)

Asuka POV

After a few moments, I saw something out the window. So I took my gaze away from my phone and looked outside. There was a floating, red building that hovered over the wood. Water was falling from the edges. And when I squinted, I saw trees were planted at the top floor of the building.

I blinked in confusion. Why did they plant trees in a building? For camouflage? If it was, it was useless because the building itself already stood out. And why was there water coming out of the building? Was there a leak?

The spacecraft slowed down as a hatch opened up. The spacecraft landed on a runway in the building. When we landed, I instantly got out to stretch my legs. I could never sit in one place for long.

"Young Master... Since you're here safely, my job is done. I have to go. But I wish you the best of luck in Red Fountain.", the driver bowed with his hands be his side.

"Thank you. And please, have a safe trip back.", I said with a nod of respect.

"Goodbye, Young Master.", the driver said before he got in the vehicle and drove off. I had already gotten my belongings out of the spacecraft earlier.

"Young Master, huh?", a mysterious voice sounded. I whipped my head towards the voice with my hand in fists, ready to attack the guy if he/she seemed to be an enemy. But I lowered my fists once I saw he wore the same uniform as me. But I didn't completely lower my guard. If I did, Rin would have my head because of the idiotic move.

"So, are you a big shot?", the guy asked. The guy had brown hair with his bangs covering the left side of his face. He had dark eyes, tan skin, and a muscular body.

"Who are you?", I asked with a glare.

"Woah-woah! No need to get all defensive. I'm not a threat, I swear! I'm just wondering who you are.", the guy said with his hands in the air in a surrender motion.

"I was just curious because you're here early then the others.", the guy said. When I decided he wasn't an enemy, I lowered my defenses. I have trust in this school's security system. I don't think they would accept a 'bad person' in this school. After all, the staff could probably tell if he was here for bad reasons.

"Since we are probably going to see each other a lot throughout the whole school year, why don't we introduce ourselves? I'm Sky, you?", 'Sky' said as he raised his hand for an handshake. I sighed as I knew Sky was right.

"...Tanaka, Asuka Tanaka.", I introduced myself as I shook his hand.

"Sorry. I get .... defensive when I'm surprised.", I said as I scratched the back of my neck after I let go of Sky's hand.

"No problem, man! It was kinda my fault for yelling from behind you.", Sky said.

"Why are you here? I thought classes didn't start 'til 2 days after.", I asked.

"I was too excited! I got accepted to one of the best colleges in all the realms! So I decided to come here early. How about you?", Sky asked with a huge grin.

"It's because my parents thought it would be smart of me to explore the place before I have classes. I think it's because my parents think I'm a idiot and a clutz, whichever comes first.", I sheepishly laughed.

"Haha. Well, want any help? I got nothing else to do.", Sky offered.

"Sure, be my guest.", I shrugged. I swung my backpack over my shoulder and grabbed the handle of one of my suitcases. Sky got the other suitcase.