Chapter 9

Asuka POV

"Are you sure you're not blocking the passage way of my energy, right?"

I was surprised to know that Brandon actually knew slight healing magic, which was useful at a time like this. But for it to relax and heal tense muscles, it normally need to be skin-to-skin contact. It's similar to a massage, but the hands wouldn't have to make much movement for the relaxation to spread though-out the body.

It was common sense that I had to hide my gender as a female, so I had to use the little magic I had left to shape shift my feminine body parts. Now the muscles on my body are a bit more exaggerated, and the few curves I had disappeared. I made the bandages unnoticeable by touch and sight since I didn't want to re-do them again later, it was a pain. But the bandages still covered the mark on my shoulder. They just matches my skin color, and were thinner than air.

I had taken off my shirt to let Brandon have access to my upper back. I sighed in comfort as I felt Brandon's cool hands release his magic.

"See? I'm not doing you any harm.", Brandon stated. I could almost hear the smirk on his lips. I opened my eyes to stare at the wall in front of me with a deadpanned expression.

"Right.", I responded, not really trusting Brandon's words. With a sigh, I rolled my head to the side to stretch my neck, wanting to ease the tension there. I even heard a few satisfying cracks.

"That's enough. I'm good now, there's no use in wasting your magic.", I hummed. I put my hands on my knees, and pushed me off of the seat.

"If you're sure...", Brandon said with a shrug before he dropped his arms by his sides.

"Thanks though, that really helped.", I said to show my appreciation as I rubbed my shoulders and twisted my waist. Even though I didn't make eye-contact, I was sure he got the message.

"Yeah, sure, no problem. Are you still going to check out the training center?", the blonde asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I suppose. After all, Timmy's left there with Sky all by himself.  Who knows what will happen if we don't help him?", I asked as a playful smirk went up to my lips. Brandon soon copied me.

"Right. C'mon bro, let's go before poor Timmy gets murdered."

Time Skip-

I stood behind Brandon when he hovered his palm over a scanner. A bright, blue light emitted from the machine that shown against the blonde's hand. It appeared that it wasn't giving Brandon any discomfort, from the relaxed facial muscles.

I raised a eyebrow in interest when the screen above the monitor showed a 2D model of Brandon's face with his name printed below. I hummed before silently commenting.

"Looks like this school's technology is pretty advance.... Noted."

"Yep. Pretty nice, right?", Brandon glanced over his shoulder to give me a smirk. I shook my head at his antics. Seeing my response, he walked in the room, letting the door automatically snap close behind him.

I copied Brandon's previous actions and let the machine achieve what it was programmed to. I stared when an image of my face showed. I hummed, thinking that my parents must have already put my information in my place.

The doors opened, giving me access to enter the room. When I glanced around the room in front of me, I mentally questioned why did I deserve such absurd roommates based on the scene in front of me.

"Come on, Timmy! Work those legs! I know you can do it!", Sky's annoying voice blasted through the room.

The brunette stood next to one of the many training machines scattered around the room. But there was one specific characteristics around the machine; poor Timmy was suffering as his scrawny legs tried to keep their strength as they moved to keep up with the machine's pace.

"I.... My legs...!", Timmy cried in agony. His eyebrows were scrunched up in exhaustion as they were damp from his sweat. His own posture started to lose his composure, but I'm sure it was the least of Timmy's worries.

"Geez. Can't you see you're killing Timmy?", I commented with a raised eyebrow in slight concern about Timmy's heath as I walked over to the duo.

"Oh please! My boy, Timmy, can take anything that comes to his way! Right, Tim?", Sky grinned.

"I don't think.... so.", Timmy warily answered. I frowned when I saw Timmy's eyes slowly spacing out behind his glasses.

So I quickly got into action when Timmy started to suddenly lean backwards, alarming Brandon and Sky. Thankfully, I caught the smaller build male before his skull made contact with the hardwood flooring.

"Timmy!", Sky called in fright as his eyes widen in panic. Brandon also jogged over from the section where he was silently stretching to prepare his muscles for a workout.

"I...I can't feel my legs..."

"Goddamn it, Sky. This is all your fault.", I sighed at the situation. With that, I brought my attention back to the victim in my arms.

"Anyways, you still alive?"

"Y-Yeah. Just... exhausted.", Timmy responded with heavy eyelids. He was still panting heavily, while his skin tone was a bit pale for his complexion.

"You know what? Up you go.", I huffed as I wrapped my arms under Timmy's back and underneath his knees. I had my knees bend as my spine was slouch to prepare myself to take load of the extra weight.

I took a deep breath before I straighten my back and legs, carrying Timmy as I regain my usual composure. I raised a eyebrow in amusement at Timmy's reaction.

"H-hey! Put me down, Asuka!", Timmy yelped as his cheeks turned into a deep shade of maroon in embarrassment at the current situation.

"Sure, in a minute when you're out of the range of Sky's ...... personality.", I stated as I approached one of the many cushioned benches around the training room. I softly set Tim on the bench. Of course, I purposely put more attention in setting Tim's head on the bench, making sure to do it gently enough so that he won't receive a headache or a migraine.

"You good?", I asked as I stood in full height after I successfully set Tim laying on the dark colored seating.

"Y-Yeah. Uhhh, can you just hand me my water bottle over there. And the towel, please?"

"The orange bottle?"

"Yes."

"And the towel next to it, I'm guessing?"

"Mhmm."

With that answer, I pointed my hand towards the objects. Without a second thought, I sent magic waves to make the objects levitate towards me. I grasp the metal water bottle and cloth when they were in my gripping range.

"Look at Asuka, being such a good friend~", Sky teased. I instantly frown when I heard brunette's voice.

"Shut your trap. You're the reason Timmy is half dead, and half alive.", I sighed in annoyance.

"Yeah.... Uhh. Sorry about that, Tim....", Sky apologized with a sheepish laugh, guilt was laced in his voice. He even scratched his neck in embarrassment at his own actions.

"Yeah, no, it's fine. You were just trying to make me run..... longer?", Timmy answered as he turned his head, making his cheek press against the bench.

"Alright. Well then, I'll put these tings here", I said as I laid the items in the ground next to the bench, "So, now I can finally get to some training machines that have been calling my name.".