Canada

Everyone hopped out of the taxis, and made our way to the lake. We had literally no shelter, so we needed to buy some things.

The 4G connection was not really good out here, but I guess we could survive a week without it?

"We need to find a store of some sort to buy stuff." Jack said.

"There is a Canadian Tire a few kilometers away." Cameron said.

Everyone laughed, and I said, "Well aren't you the expert of Canada."

I went to Canadian tire with Jack, and Cameron. Madison felt too tired to come with us.

We were walking for quite some time, until Cameron made a dramatic stop.

"What is it?" Jack asked.

Cameron bent down to pick up something, it was a beaver. Was it dead?

"Ew! Cameron... Is it dead?" I said in disgust.

Cameron shook his head, "I don't think so.. I am going to go back to the lake and nurture it. IT NEEDS JESUS."

"Alright." Jack said, holding my hand.

This was just the way I liked it, just me and Jack. Alone and happy.

"Jack?" I said.

"Yeah (y/n)?" He asked.

"Do you still love me?" I asked.

Woah, did I really just ask that? That sounded weird..

"Of course I do babe. Why would I not love you?"

"I feel like we're drifting slowly apart.. I hardly ever see you."

He hugged me tight, and we both closed our eyes.

"I love you to the moon and back (y/n)." Jack whispered into my ear, giving me cold shivers.

We continued walking, until we reached a big store. It reminded me of Target.

"I think this is the place..." Jack said.

We walked into Canadian Tire, and looked for camping supplies. We bought tents, food, first aid kits, flash lights, and some other things.

We walked to the cashier, and paid for the items.

"Sucks how Cameron could not have stayed here to help us, we have like another two kilometers to walk..." I said, walking out.

"We'll make it." Jack winked.

And we did, we reached the camp site. Hayes was holding his phone up searching for any connection, Madison was taking pictures, Shawn and JJ were singing, and Nash was helping Cameron with the beaver.

"GUYS WE HAVE STUFF!" I yelled.

Everyone ran up to us, except Cameron. He was too occupied with his Beaver.

We all set up tents, started a fire, and put food in coolers.

"Who is sleeping where?" Jack asked.

"Madison sleeps with (y/n)!" Nash yelled

Again? Ugh. I don't want to sit with her, or sleep with her. I want to sleep with Jack.

"Fine." I lied.

It was so beautiful, you could see the moons reflection in the huge lake. The fire smelled like burnt leaves, and it was kind of cold.

I went to check what time it was, it was 12:42 PM.

Soon, everyone fell asleep. Believe it or not, Cameron slept with the beaver. He actually attempted to build a home for it.

I was laying beside Madison. She was snoring like crazy.

I went outside the tent, and looked for Jacks tent, I zipped open the zipper and whispered to Jack, "Jack! Come here."

He did not respond the first time, so I repeated, "Jack... Please come here!"

His eyes opened, "Yeah (y/n)?"

I tilted my head to signal him to come out, he got out of the tent quietly. He looked really sleepy.

"I can't sleep.. Can we sleep together?" I asked.

"Fine.. But Madison is in your tent, and Nash is in mine." He moaned.

"Let's kick Nash out." I laughed quietly.

"Alright. He is a really deep sleeper, let's carry him to your tent." He said.

"Nooooo." I said. I had a better idea.

"What" Jack said.

"Let's put him on the boat!" I said with a evil smirk.

Jack let out a laugh, "Ugh.. Fine.. As long as I can sleep with you."

I nodded my head, and we quietly crept into Jack's tent to carry Nash out. I picked him up by his legs, and Jack carried him up by his head.

I had to admit, Nash was pretty heavy. I felt like I was going to drop him, so I started making silly faces, we finally reached the kayak, and we placed him in.

I yawned, then Jack yawned. We both laughed.

We crawled back into the tent, and lay down. I looked into his eyes, they glittered in the dark.

"Jack." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I am cold." I whispered.

He took his sweatshirt off, and put it on me.

"No Jack, I want you to wear that, you're gonna get cold."

"No, it's alright. I'd rather have you warm and happy then me, because that makes me happy." He smiled.

He hugged me, and we were snuggling under the blanket. He was giving me love bites on my neck, and kissed me.

I eventually drifted into a deep sleep.

When I woke up, Madison stormed into our tent looking for Nash.

"Hey, uh did you guys happen to see Nash?" Madison asked.

"Nope! Haven't seen him..." Jack said, sarcastically.

Madison rolled her eyes, "I am in no mood for playing games. Where is Nash?"

"Ugh. Fine, he is in the Kayak in the lake....." I said.

Madison's eyes widened, "WAT."

She ran outside the tent, and went to the lake. Jack and I followed close behind. The kayak was tied to a tree last night, but now it's gone.

"Whoopsies..." Jack whispered.

"Urgh! I am going to find him, he could be lost." Madison whined.

Cameron ran to see what was going on and said, "What's going on here?"

"(y/n) and Jack put Nash into the lake." Madison said.

I rolled my eyes, "Kayak."

"Anyways, I am going to look for him." Madison said.

"Not without me, Nash is my best friend." Cameron said, as he untied the rope to a blue kayak.

"Can we tag along too?" Jack asked awkwardly.

"Yea, let me get my camera." Cameron said, going into his tent.

***