Part One

She walks the corridor in her Stella McCartney suit, her Christian Louboutin heels on the rich springy carpet putting a bounce in her step. She reaches the door number she's memorised and lightly knocks before using the keycard that was left at reception for her to open the door.

She sees two men huddled together looking nervous, whispering to one another. She waits patiently for them to finish before clearing her throat slightly.

They turn and the hello she'd been about to say dries in her mouth. She smiles a little brighter this time, a little more genuinely and tries again.

"Hello, I'm from Carla's agency, " hello indeed, she thinks letting her eyes rake over them.

One is tall and thin, almost gangly in a way that somehow comes across as elegant. He has a mop of long curly hair, the greenest eyes and as he smiles, a lopsided smile that manages to be sweet and soulful as well as flirty and dirty, a dimple pops out to say hey.

Where the first was soft the other is all sharp lines. He has cheekbones that she longs to slap, knowing they'd cut easily, a jawline you could almost slice paper with and eyes the most beguiling amber colour she's ever seen. He's stunning, with his perfectly coiffed watermelon seed black hair that she cannot wait to see dropping and falling into his eyes slick with sweat, his olive skin and his eyelashes that she can see even from across the room. She'd pay money to see him in eyeliner. Hell she'd pay them both for tonight. However she wouldn't be the one reaching for her wallet this evening.

"Hi I'm Harry." Curly walked towards her making to shake her hand, which made her smile again. She shook her head and kissed both his cheeks instead, clutching his hand for the hell off it. To tell her roommate, a fellow escort later. Saving little things like that up to make each other laugh is part of what makes this job bearable for them.

"And that must make you Zayn." She said to Mr Tall Dark and Incredibly Handsome.

"Hey, nice to meet you." He was a little slicker than Harry, who was beaming like a kid on Christmas morning, a little more aloof. She'd have to work harder to gain his approval, to give him the experience he was paying so much for.

"Would you like a drink? We got in some champagne or there's beer and spirits?" Harry asked.

"Champagne would be fantastic. Thank you." She'd actually much prefer a beer or a gin and tonic but they'd ordered in the champagne specially and chugging on a beer didn't portray the right image. She watched Harry pour the drink, the movements of his hands mesmerising in their elegance. His wrists caught her eye and she literally couldn't drag them away.

"He takes you that way," Zayn whispered in her ear sending a shiver down her back "draws you in, makes it impossible not to see him. He's beautiful isn't he."

It was a statement not a question. Like Zayn couldn't fathom for a moment that anyone would disagree, but she breathed an answer anyway.

"Yes. He's beautiful Zayn."

"So are you. We spent a long time reading profiles and looking at pictures from the agency. We'd almost given up, but when we got to yours we looked at each other and we both just knew." He spoke softly, breathy in her ear. She could feel herself starting to grow aroused, her temperature rising. She exhaled, her breath ragged, to compose herself.

"Well I'm very glad and flattered you chose me and I'll do everything I can to make this evening go exactly how you pictured it."

"Zayn hon, are you not going to offer our guest a seat? Where are your manners? You know your Mam would go mental, she raised you better than that."