perfectionist

Caitlin walked into the law firm and up to the woman at the front desk. "Hi I'm here to see Veronica Hastings, I have an interview for an internship here." Caitlin tapped her nails on the receptionist's desk. "Ah, yes, you're Caitlin Park-Lewis." She announced. Caitlin nodded her head. "Well, Unfortunately Mrs. Hastings got stuck in a meeting today. So, her daughter will be interviewing you instead." The receptionist handed her a packet on the internship and signaled for a room just across from the desk. Caitlin walked up to it and knocked on the door.

It swung open and a glowing woman was smiling at Caitlin. "Hi! You must be Caitlin." Spencer put her hand out to shake it."And you must be Ms. Hastings." Caitlin accepts the handshake and smiles back. "Actually..." Spencer holds up her hand and shows off her ring. "I'm Mrs. Cavanaugh." She smirks. "Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't know." Caitlin started getting nervous. "Aw, honey it's fine don't worry. Only few people now that we got married anyway. We eloped without telling anyone." Spencer laughs. "I always kind of wanted to elope instead of having a big wedding." Caitlin sits down. "It's so much more meaning full. My husband and I went through so much and we didn't want to wait anymore to get married. Of course, we wanted to have the big white wedding that everyone talks about, but we didn't want to wait like 2 years after being engaged to get married, so we eloped." Spencer finishes, out of breath and Caitlin nods her head and smiles. "I'm so sorry, I'm just ranting about my love life to a complete stranger right now! Next thing you know it's about my sex life." Spencer chuckles. "I did not just say that." Spencer shakes her head, embarrassed. "You did, but it's fine, I'm an open book and love hearing story's like this. But obviously I don't want to hear your sex life story." Caitlin laughs.

Spencer chuckles and places her hand on her stomach. "Oh you're pregnant too! I'm sorry, I didn't notice." Caitlin says. "Oh, no it's fine. You're actually the only person who's realized I'm pregnant, besides my husband of course." Spencer smiles. "Well congrats." Caitlin smiles. "Thank you! Would you like to get started now?" Spencer opens a folder and smiles back at Caitlin. "Sure."

The interview finishes.

"Well that's it, we'll email you with an update." Spencer closes the folder and smiles at Caitlin. "Well thank you for talking to me." Caitlin stops. She sees a photo of Ms. Dilaurentis on Spencer's desk. "Wait, that's Alison Dilaurnetis right?" She points to the photo. "Oh, yeah that is. Wait do you know Mona Vanderwaal?" Spencer asks. "Yeah, she works at my university." Caitlin replies. "Yes, Mona told me she knew a student that was running for this position, that's where I recognize your name from!" Spencer smiles. "That's where I recognize yours from too.." Caitlin drags the 'too'. Spencer looks at her confused. "I started rambling about some science thing and Mona said "Thanks Spencer" her and Alison started laughing but I didn't get the joke. "Oh yes, I ramble about something smart and they all zone out." Spencer chuckles before her phone rings. "I'm so sorry, I have to answer this. I'll print your papers while I'm on the call." Spencer picks up her phone. Caitlin nods.

Yes?

Hey Mrs. Cavanaugh

Why hello Mr. Cavanaugh

Are you packed up? I'm about 2 minutes away

I'm just finishing up an interview right now then I'll come find you

No need, I'll wait outside your office

Ok bye baby

Bye babe

"Was that your husband? Or did I just expose your cheating scandal?" Caitlin laughs. "I would never! But it was him." Spencer laughs. "We have an appointment. So I need to hand you your papers and get out of here." Spencer laughs. "Is it an OBGYN appointment?" Caitlin smiles. "Yes actually! That's why he's picking me up." Spencer taps the papers on the desk to even them out then paperclips them.

There's a slight knock at the door before it slowly opens. "Hey!" Spencer says to Toby, handing the papers to Caitlin. "Hello princess" He smiles. "One sec." Spencer looks back at Caitlin. "Ok so my mom's secretary will call you depending if you got the job or not within the next week or two." Spencer stretches her hand out. Caitlin grabs and shakes it. "Thank you so much Mrs. Cavanaugh." Caitlin grabs her bag. Spencer notices Toby smile at the label 'Mrs. Cavanaugh'. "No problem hun." Spencer grabs her bag. Caitlin walks out of the office, followed by Spencer, then Toby.

"Good luck!" Toby smiles at Caitlin and Spencer waves. "Thank you! Bye." Caitlin waves back and walks in the opposite direction as them. She turns her head to see Toby with his arm around Spencer's waist and her squishes her ass. She slaps his hand away and they both chuckle. He starts rubbing Spencer's stomach. Caitlin watches them walk away, hoping she will have something like that someday, something so pure, beautiful, and loving as the Cavanughs.

Sorry if the last part was a little creepy lol.