0.7

And In an instant I felt their presence behind me, as they both laid a hand on my waist and looked down on me as
their eyes grazed my body. Kol kissed my neck with force and lust, I could tell her wanted me.
Then Elijah brushed his fingers against my cheek, which bought sparks. I looked over at him and he grabbed me into a kiss. I grabbed handfuls of his hair. What were these men doing to me?
I looked down to see klaus sitting on the couch as he watched the scene in front of him. I could tell he was enjoying it, maybe they could come to terms with sharing me, just maybe.
As much as I enjoyed the attention and the sexual pleasure I was getting from these guys tonight I didn't want to do this today. So I pushed them off and walked away, I guess I'm a bit of a tease.
"You should take me out on a date, then maybe you guys will have better luck getting into my pants." I said rolling my eyes.
I walked out the door as they followed, I headed to my car and hopped inside and they did the same after a few minutes of fighting for the front seat next to me. In the end Elijah had won, and took his place in the passenger seat. I looked in the rearview mirror to see both Klaus and Kol with a look of anger on their face, both were jealous cause they didn't get the seat. While Elijah had a look of pleasure as he rested his hand on my thigh.
I drove to the mall, since I was in need of some new clothes. I decided to go to Forever 21 first, they sat on the couches as I tried on clothes and asked for their opinion. In the end I got 12 bags and they ended up holding all 12 willingly we'lol not exactly willingly since I kinda forced them to. We stopped at 5 more stores and did the same.
"I'm hungry guys can we stop for food I'm tired and I want to sit" I complained
"Really Madeline we should be the ones that are tired were the ones who were forced to hold your bags." Kol said
"Doesn't matter you guys should be gentlemen's and hold my bags for me" I fired back."But anyways let's go to the food court I want some food"
( So skip them eating at the mall nothing special happen)
When we got back to the house they set my bags on my bedroom floor.
I decided to take a walk around the house and explore, I came across a beautiful room full of pictures I observed each one, they were all old portraits of the guys, I couldn't help but smile. Till my face dropped when I came across a picture of a man, that I once knew what was his picture doing here. It was...

Authors Note: Lol sorry guys cliffhanger, sorry I haven't updated this story in a while been super busy and haven't had any motivation to write but I decided to continue it for you guys at least till it ends