Chapter 8 [Part 2]: The Koopa's Kids

[Ludwig Von Koopa's POV]

    I began to chase Bowser Jr. around the basement.
   "Come back here you little brat!" I shouted at him. He shrieked loudly and dashed behind a couch. I pulled out my wand and shot magic blasts at the couch, trying to scare him.
    I suddenly heard Iggy yelp in pain. I stopped chasing Bowser Jr. and looked back at the pineapple-haired Koopa. His face was covered in a black powder and he had burns on his chest. Tears streamed down his cheeks.
    I felt my face get warm with rage. I looked at Junior with a death glare, then walked over to my injured brother.
    Iggy had been mixing some ingredients, trying to make a potion. Bowser Jr. was being wreckless with one of Lemmy's circus balls and it bounced off the wall and hit the potion. It exploded as it fell, hitting Iggy with shards of glass and sparks of fire.
   "Iggy, are you alright?" I asked my brother calmly, trying to hide my rage.
   "I-I guess." He responded uneasily. "Can you go grab our dad?"
   "Yes, I-" I was cut of by the sound of the basement door opening. There stood our father dressed in fancy clothing with a human at his side.

[Bowser's POV]

I walked downstairs with Y/N and opened the door. In the main room, I saw Junior cowering behind the couch, which had been burned and torn to shreds; Ludwig standing next to Iggy, who had burns and cuts all over him; and Lemmy hugging his large circus ball anxiously.
   "What happened?!" I asked harshly. Ludwig was the first to answer.
   "Bowser Jr. and Lemmy were playing with the Circus Balls and I had told them to be careful. Junior threw the ball too hard and it bounced off the wall and knocked over the potion Iggy was working on. The potion exploded, causing Iggy to get cut and burned. That little brat almost killed Iggy." He hissed. Junior spoke too.
    "Ludwig chased me around and tried to hurt me! He was shooting at me with his wand!"
    "Well, you stole the throne from me, brat!" Ludwig butted in.
    "Why don't you drop it, Lud-WIG!"
    I watched as Ludwig began to walk toward Junior.
   "Ludwig, drop it."
   "Yes, father..." Ludwig huffed, but obeyed.
   I looked over at Y/N, who looked a little worried.

[Y/N's POV]

   I looked down at Iggy, with a concerned look.
   "I'll help him. He's in pain." I found myself saying.
  Bowser looked at me with a slightly shocked look. I walked over to Iggy.
  "Hey, I'll help you feel better." I wiped the tears from his cheeks, then gently picked him up, being cautious of his injuries. He was taller than most of his siblings. He seemed to smile when I picked him up, even though he didn't know who I was. He probably appreciated the attention and care I was giving him...

[A/N]

Oh look! I finally released part two! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^