♥race day♥

Y/N's P.O.V

I wake up with the sun hitting my eyes, Taeyong pokes his head in front of me smiling "Did I wake you? I'm sorry" he says laying down next to me. 

I face him, "you nervous?" he sighs covering his face in frustration. "Of course your life depends on it," hugging him tightly "tae i'm not going anywhere I'll be right here with you," I say giving him a small peck on the lips. That calmed down his nerves a little.

Later at night we are to gather at a parking lot near Seventeen's hideout, since the streets would be empty, we are to race all over town in teams of two, if SVT has more points then they win but if NCT have more points then we win. but they have MX and TheBoyz who are very strong racers. 

We both get up from bed since Taeyong and Jaehyun would be giving me driving lessons just in case I have to take the wheel but since I will be going with Taeyong I doubt that is happening. 

Haechan greets us with pancakes in his hands, "we don't have much time so eat fast," he hands them to us before leaving to tune up his car along with his partner Mark. "Good morning to you too," Taeyong says.

Taeyong and I sit at the dining table to eat our pancakes Doyoung probably prepared. "So y/n did you read what I told you about the driving lessons?" Taeyong asks while eating. I nod feeding him a piece of pancake. "With you and Yoon I can do anything plus I learn fast," he smiles and nods as we continue eating. 

We head down to the garage and all the members are working hard on the cars including the dreamies, Jeno looks up and waves at me covered in oil "noona slept well?" he asks. I nod and smile following Taeyong to his car to start my lesson. 

He sits in the passenger seat to tell me what the numbers and symbols mean "r is reverse p is parking d is drive this thing over here is if the car is over heating or not. The lesson is going good but I don't think they are going to let me race. 

As everyone finishes doing their things with their cars we head inside to get some sleep and to eat since the race is to start at midnight but mainly to ease up our nerves, some may not tell that they are nervous but they show it.

Jaehyun stops me halfway up the stairs, "y/n make sure to stay safe we don't know what they are going to pull off," he reassures me, I nod and smile at him he really is such a good brother. 

Today is going to determine whether I stay or leave. 

Yuta and Taeyong are the best racers so we have to depend on them while the dreamies are making up a plan to block our opponents from advancing.  I walk over to them, "So when the race starts we are going to drive on ahead and block them," Haechan explains while the rest of them pay close attention. They seem to be coming up with a pretty good plan. 

Then I make it to my room to get some sleep even if it was still pretty early the event from today took a pretty big toll on me. As my head hits the pillow I instantly fall asleep not even noticing Taeyong walking in to get some sleep. 

I feel a shake on my body, I open my eyes to see Taeyong smiling down at me "sorry to wake you babe but we have to go it's almost time," he says picking me up. Everyone is starting to wake up and pack up their stuff.

While walking down the hall, Taeil stops me and hands me a gun "Taei-," he cuts me off "We don't know what they are pulling off and we can't have the same accident repeat," he says handing one to Yuta and the rest of the members. 

We both nod as Taeyong leads me to his car, I hope we all make it back and not get arrested. But my parents know what's going down so they hope NCT wins and they get the chance to arrest SVT once and for all. 

We arrive at the meeting place and everyone is ready with their cars it's so dark out, Scoups is standing  there greeting us with an evil smile on his face. "Well NCT and BTS never thought I'd see you together," he starts off as everyone surrounds him paying close attention to what he was saying "One rule the leaders don't race" NCT's face fall. 

Taeyong is the fastest racer among all of them, RM walks up to us clearly upset "we never agreed on this" he sternly says. The atmosphere is tense, Scoups smirks "Look it's all fair your the fastest in BTS he's the fastest in NCT and i'm the fastest in SVT and I make the rules myself," he says offering a handshake. 

If he agrees then who will i be racing with, Taeyong scowls but eventually shakes his hand.

"Jaehyun you and y/n are together and Doyoung go by yourself or with V he says" sitting down in the seat next to RM. "I'm going myself so we have more cars." Doyoung says as V nods both heading out to unlock their cars.

1.....2.....3....GO!!! 

all the cars take off into the city, Jaehyun speeds off trailing after all the other cars. He looks over at me "Yuta is actually the fastest one," I gasp "then why did-" he cuts me off by applying more speed to the car. 

"He wanted to protect him the other day they raced to see who was faster and Yuta beat him," he says passing one of the Monsta X members. I look over at my computer which has all the positions of the racers. "Yuta and Winwin are leading followed by Mark and Haechan as well as Jeonghan and Mingyu," I say reading the computer. 

He nods trying not to let Jun and DK pass him as well as Jacob and Kevin. Yuta and Winwin are getting further away from Jeonghan and Mngyu. But Vernon and Joshua are coming in at a fast rate zooming past everyone else. as of right now Jaehyun and I are in 10th place behind us are the dreamies trying to keep the competition blocked Like they had planned. Taeyong had helped them finalize their plan earlier. 

The final lap is coming up ahead Yuta and Winwin have already passed but they just need either BTS or us to pass two times to win. 

"Noona, Haechan and Mark are crossing," I hear Jeno from the radio I nod "ok we won then!!" I squeal in happiness. Jaehyun takes the speaker from me "Operation in the slammer on go then." he says. On the computer all the NCT members behind us stop and park themselves in a way SVT won't escape surrounding them. 

"Mark and Haechan second place followed by Lucas and Ten third," I hear RM say in the radio. 

Jaehyun stops the car as we get out to greet the incoming SVT members who are trying to escape us. The police finally arrive to surround the area. 

As the all get arrested and put into the police cars, Scoups pissed walks up to Taeyong slapping him hard on the face "bastard you will pay for this," Taeyong stands there trying to hide any sign of pain waving good bye at him.

I walk up to him  giving him a light hug and a kiss on the cheek to help ease the pain of the slap before running off to give Yuta a tight hug, "You did it!! we finally won," he smiles as everyone showers him in compliments. 

Taeyong walks up to us slides his arm around my waist congratulating Yuta for winning everything for us "you did good i'm proud," he says as he stops to think. "Let's get some chicken with wine and apple juice for the dreamies," he tells the boys as we head back to the cars to get some food as well to celebrate our win. 

Finally the downfall of Seventeen had happened and now they were free from their curse.

--

--

--