♥longing for each other♥

for this chapter, I would go through the  main characters and describe what they have been up to after our main lead y/n left for New York. So it will be a little bit shorter than the other chapters.

Y/N's POV

Once I'm out of the airport I head outside to look at the view of the big city, I guess this is where I'll be living for a few years. I take my phone out and take a picture of me to send to my parents since they wanted to make sure I had arrived safely. 

Sooner or later I arrive at my new college campus and I'm currently on my way to meet my new roommates. I open the door to reveal two girls holding a banner that read 'welcome new roommate. I smile at them though I don't know much English they still seem very kind. "My name is Sasha and this is Lia," Sasha tells me while Lia walks up, "I know Korean so I can help you out," she says speaking Korean as I nod at the both of them. 

Few Weeks Later

I wake up early to check if I can call Taeyong, I dial his number, he immediately picks up "y/n I miss you so much," I hear him say I can tell he is happy to hear my voice "I miss you too, but it's late in Korea will you be going to sleep soon?" I ask him. He chuckles, "well my beautiful girlfriend called me so why should I go to sleep when I can stay up all night talking to her," I blush at his cute response. "When do you start class,?" he asks, "umm like in two hours, I got up earlier to talk to my cute boyfriend," over the phone I can hear him giggle it's nice to hear him be happy. 

After an hour of talking I hang up the phone since Taeyong fell asleep, Sasha and Lia walk up smiling. My English has gotten a lot better thanks to them. "Was that your boyfriend," Lia asks. I shyly nod. Sasha smiles "Lia translated everything, and you guys make such a cute couple" I chuckle feeling embarrassed "Lia!," I playfully push her as we make our way to the class. 

Later we were going to go to a party some of Lia's friends invited us to, something about celebrating passing a test. Lia's friends can be party animals.

*At the party* 

"Lia do you think this is a good idea?" Sasha asks her sounding concerned, Lia just smiles "It's friday let's party all we want our parents aren't here," Sasha and I just shrug and follow her to her friend's dorm. 

The music is loud, Sasha holds my hand tightly so we won't loose each other while Lia had already ran off into the dance floor. Sasha and I find a good place to sit and get some non-alcoholic drinks since both of us can't drink yet. Two drunk boys come and sit next to us Sasha tries to push them away but fails, "hey wanna leave?" the boys ask us while Sasha looks at them in disgust "she has a boyfriend and so do I" I couldn't quite understand what she said but I went along with it. The boys smirk and lean closer to me, Sasha pulls them away, I love her she is always protecting me "I don't see no boyfriend," they say. Lia comes behind the boys with two other boys, "get them out of here they are bothering my friends," she says and we watch as they are being kicked out of the party. Sasha sighs, "I hate boys like them," the three of us nod and decide to leave the party.

Though I've become close to Sasha and Lia, I really miss Korea, my parents, NCT and Taeyong but somehow the memories of Yoon-oh and Jiyeon have not appeared anymore. 

Taeyong if only you were here with me.

Taeyong's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night looking for my phone, I fell asleep while y/n was talking to me. I find my phone and open the caller ID she had hung up, but left me a sweet message Tae I know you fell asleep so goodnight, sleep tight don't forget i'm always thinking of you~. I smile at my phone like an idiot, gosh that girl drives me crazy. Luckily I sleep by my self, so the members won't be teasing me.

It's only been like a month since she left Korea, but to me it feels like it's been years, I miss her touch, her smile, her laugh, her eyes. I miss everything about her. I shut my eyes and go back to sleep. 

Next Morning

I wake up to the smell of burning pancakes, I rush down to find Jaemin trying to make himself some food, "Jaemin what-" he stops me, "it's the last day of school today right?" I slowly nod as he runs out of the kitchen yelling for the dreamies to wake up. "YAH!" I yell, now I have to clean this mess. I look down at my phone, should I call her? it's night over there so I shouldn't wake her up.

Having a long distance relationship is hard especially with the different time zones. I stare at my lock screen it's a picture of her and me at the amusement park the place where we last went to before she had to leave. 

My phone screen turns on, notification from y/n's school, I decide to follow the school to get more information on it. I open the picture and there she is my girlfriend being touched by another guy. If she has time to go to a party then she wouldn't mind if I call her, "Hello?" she says I smile hearing her voice makes me happy. 

"Yah why are letting other guys hang touch you, when your boyfriend misses you like crazy," I rant. On the other side she chuckles, "yah Tae you are so cute when you are jealous," I force myself not to smile, "yah this is serious," I say trying not to smile. 

"Those guys were forcing themselves onto me," she finally says, the thought of them doing that to my girlfriend made my blood boil in anger. On the other side I hear another soft voice "yah y/n boyfriend I took care of it so don't worry and now let us spend the rest of the night together" the voice says. "I'm ok Tae, Lia and Sasha were there with me," she softly says calming me down. 

"Ok i'm hanging up now, take care" I say, she responds with a light chuckle.

Y/N if only you were here with me.

Unknown POV

"boss both of us would continue to look over her, we will inform you when she moves back to Korea" 

Y/N you are in my hometown now.