We talk about feeling so much.

We talk about our feelings so much,
What does it mean to when I feel like I can't express it.
I'm sad with no reason to be sad.
I feel like I can't breathe when I make the smallest mistake. Like I can't do anything right.
I'm not depressed because I can get myself up in the morning most days. I don't take a day off school. I procrastinate. I'm always late.
But I'm not lazy. I'm passionate and I want things to be great but it's like whenever I fill my tank up with gas it leaks so fast there's never enough to get me through the whole journey.
I don't want to kill myself. I want to live and grow old. I have so much to live for. But I worry that there's too much stress with not enough too stress about.
I'm loved by people and I love people and I'm happy and I am pretty sometimes and I don't think I'm fat or ugly.
I have a good life. I just break down a lot and cry a lot and I don't have the Motivation to do anything.
And I'm scared I'm not good enough.
if this is hard how can I cope with University.
I thought school and education was the way to go but I don't if I can handle the stress and I do have the talent or the confidence to do it.

I just want to be able to sit in my country garden and let the sun hit my face . Allow my body to be surrounded with warmth. My friends and family around me, a interesting tale and a cold beverage. No stress. No shouting. Just warmth and love and no expectations or demands.