who's the real dirty dan

┍━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━┑

Best friends make the good times better

and the hard times easier

┕━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━┙

"Alright, so," Jin paces in front of his employees with a clipboard.

"I can't believe he really rebuilt this place." Jimin pretends to scratch his nose as he mutters under his breath.

"Shut up." Jin points his pen at Jimin. "My father would have killed me if he found out what happened. Anyways," Jin looks down at his clipboard.

"At least, I got a real drive thru." Yoongi states.

"Anyways," He repeats, "I have a long list of things to do today, so nobody bother me. Namjoon, you're in charge again."

Namjoon curls his hands into excited fists as he leans back a little, about to combust in joy.

Jimin scoffs, "He's supposed to help me out in the kitchen. Last time he was in charge, he was barely here."

Jin nips the tip of the pen before pointing it at Jungkook. "Use our floater, here."

Jungkook looks around before realizing the pen is pointing at him. "I-I'm not a floater. I make the coff-"

"Great. Now that that's settled. Where's Taehyung?"

Nobody answers him, not knowing where he could be.

Jin rubs his temple.

"Ugh, I don't have time for this. Looking at this clipboard, it looks like I'll be out all day again today."

Yoongi raises an eyebrow.

"Really? On the same day that band you like is performing on inkig-"

"Shh! I don't even know what you're talking about." Jin spits out. 

"How would you know that?" Jimin asks Yoongi quietly in the background of Jin's yelling.

"Everything on here is to please daddy- I-I mean my-"

A unanimous groan fills the room. Jungkook is visibly the most uncomfortable.

"What even is on that clipboard, boss?" Namjoon asks.

"A l-lot!" Jin stutters, the vein sticking out in his neck.

Yoongi walks over and snatches it from Jin's hands, but Jin is fast and hangs onto the corner.

Yoongi scrunches his face up as he uses two hands to get it out of Jin's.

Finally, Yoongi wins and Jin grunts as he flies over and knocks a tray of donuts.