reach for the stars

┍━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━┑

Best friends: hard to find, difficult to leave

and impossible to forget.

┕━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━┙

Taehyung fans himself with one of the donut boxes as he leans over the counter.

"I'm fucking hot."

Namjoon spits out his coffee, Jimin rolls his eyes, Hoseok checks him out, Jungkook gulps suspiciously, Yoongi doesn't hear him, and Jin's nowhere in sight.

Turning around, Taehyung stares at them with wide eyes. "Why am I the only one? Is there something wrong with you guys?"

"I'm so sick of your conceited ass," Jimin mutters through his teeth as he heads into the kitchen.

"The fuck?" Taehyung raises his eyebrow, going over to the thermostat. "I'm just saying...10,000 won/hour is not enough to keep me working in this goddamn heat."

"Wait, you're getting paid 10,000?" Jimin emerges back from the kitchen, the door swinging to hit Namjoon standing on the side.

"Don't you mean 8,500?" He says from behind the door.

"Like 8,500 a month? 6,550 after the Jinderal tax?" Yoongi interrupts quickly, quirking a brow up.

"The what?" Taehyung tilts his head and blinks his eyes.

"D-does that include lunch breaks?" Jungkook nervously asks, fiddling with his apron.

"You get lunch breaks?" Hoseok asks through the side of his mouth.

Jin walks into the store, an elderly woman beside him. "...And there I was foot stuck and titties out when I...oop-"

Feeling all eyes on him on, Jin stops in his tracks. "You guys found out I was adjusting your hours on your paychecks, didn't you?"

"You what?!" They all shout in perfect unison like 7 members of a global pop sensation band.

"Nevermind. Anyway, I'd like you all to meet Dorris. She's a new hire."

"Apparently you can't even pay us, how are you going to pay her?" Jimin batts his eyelashes aggressively.

"Shut up, she came from corporate." Jin spits through clenched teeth as he steps on Jimins foot.

"Oh, It's nice to meet everyone." Dorris smiles as big as her eyes behind her 5-inch thick lens. "I come with 50 years of experience working in this industry-"

Taehyung starts to cry. "That's going to be fucking me, dude."

Jungkook stares in front of him with wide eyes, Taehyung's words hitting him harder than they should've.