8

Your POV

I don't know how long it's been. It had to had been more than twenty four hours, though. They closed off the window that was about ten feet high, so there was no way for me to tell if it was day or night. I miss them, the boys. This place was dull and boring without them. I'm happy they're safe, though.

They took away almost everything now. There was no desk anymore, barely any light. They had taken most of the training equipment. They said that I'll only get fed once a week from now on. I have nothing to do but let my thoughts roll around in my head. What if Jeongin was lying? What if he doesn't love me? What if he said that just to use me?

No. I need to stop, or I might drive myself insane. They were coming for me. I could trust them. Right? Stop doubting them! It's just taking them awhile.

"Number 10! You better be training!" Oh, yeah. The numbers. That was my name now. Number 10. Beautiful, isn't it?

"With what equipment? The shit you took away? Yeah, lemme go train with that." I said, rolling my eyes.

"You have a fight today. You either train and fight or you'll be punished." He said with a low, rough voice. I shivered at the though of being... "punished," as they call it.

"Fine. I'll train. Now, leave me alone." I heard footsteps and assumed I was alone. I did a little bit of training, sit ups, push ups, squats, etc.

"Put your hands up! Hands up where I can see them!" I heard someone yell, startling me. They were down the hall, and more and more footsteps were coming into the building. The sounds of doors being unlocked, and even more footsteps releasing into the usually quiet halls.

I didn't know what was happening, so I did what I usually did. Crouched down and covered my ears, while also closing my eyes. Gunshots were blaring through my ears. I felt like crying. Until someone touched my shoulder. That scared me more, at first. But when I turned around to see who it was, happy tears fell down my face instead of frightful ones.

"Jae?!" My brother! He's been missing for ten years. He was here this whole time?

"(Y/n)?" My brother asked in disbelief. "What the hell are you doing here? And why are you so skinny? Have they not fed you? Were you the girl that got in trouble? How the fuck do you even-"

I cut him off by hugging him. I heard him let out a sigh of relief as he hugged me back, holding me tightly.

"(Y/n), we found," I heard a familiar voice scream "...you."

I pulled away from the hug. Jeongin. I instantly ran over to him. He looked a little confused as I hugged him. I looked back to see who or what he was looking at.

"Oh! Jeongin, that's my brother Jae. Jae, Jeongin." I introduced them. Jeongin let out a small wave.

"You didn't tell me you had a brother," Jeongin whispered to me, "or that he was as tall as a giant."

"In my defense, I didn't know he was alive." Jae laughed a little.

"So...is he your...boyfriend?" Jae asked awkwardly.

"Kinda." I replied. Jeongin looked away from me and I saw a small blush on his face. I giggled and ruffled hi hair.

"So, how old are you now?" Jae asked.

"Seventeen." I answered. He looked shocked. I smiled at him. He had grown quite a bit since I last saw him.

"So, I'm twenty six?" He asked. I nodded my head. "How are mom and dad?" He asked, smiling brightly.

I went silent, looking down to the scars from the beating and broken beer bottles.

"Not...not so good." I answered. His face fell.

"What did they do to you?" He asked me.

"I'm fine now. We need to leave." I said. Jeongin grabbed my hand, and I grabbed Jae's and we all ran out of the building, Jeongin showing us the way to the exit. Gunshots were still firing loudly, and I didn't know who was winning. The bad guys or the cops.

"(Y/n)!" The rest of the boys hugged me.

"Oh my gosh! Guys! I missed you, even though it probably hadn't even been a day." I said, smiling at them. They all tilted their heads. "What?"

"It's been a week. How could you not tell?" Chan asked.

"They closed off my window after I helped you guys escape." I looked down. Jeongin wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly.

"Why the hell are you so thin now?" Jeongin asked. "It looks and feels like you haven't eaten at all this week." I was silent.

"What did they do?" Chan asked. Jae was just standing there, looking concerned.

"They had me train everyday, without training equipment. They closed off my window. I could only eat once a week, which was supposed to be today, if I won the fight. They punished me. Over and over again." I said, my eyes filling up with tears.

"What do you mean they punished you?" Minho asks.

"They...they, uhm" I couldn't finish telling them without crying.

"(Y/n), did they...did they rape you?" Chan asked. I nodded my head gently, continuing to cry at the memories.

"I'm gonna kill them," Jae said lowly. Jeongin just hugged me tightly, my tears soaking his shirt.

"We need to go." Woojin said. I nodded and began to walk. I hadn't slept or eaten all week, so I was a bit weak. I guess Jeongin noticed, because he bent down in front of me, so that I could hop onto his back. I jumped on and thanked him, kissing his cheek as well.

" I love you, Jeongin." I whispered to him.

"I love you too," he said back, his amazing smile that I had only seen a few times, shining brightly.

This is put the ending, don't worry. But, it is getting close. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)