5 the crazys (movie name)

ok this is on mah phone sooo

DEDICATED TO MINEXCRAFT36!!!

*endercakepop POV (NOT corri)

Ohhh cori is soo dead when i get out with witherdoom they will be so scared accept for dad (papabaca), seto and free of course i mean seto,dad and free are obviously demons two.

Time skip cause im a beitch*

Ok now is the time every one is here

*mind talk* bold endercakepop italic witherdoom bold italic both

Ready

Ready

Remember at the same time ok

Yhea yhea ok

One...two...THREE

*no more mind talk

*No POV*

Instantly wd and ecp used all their magic

And they did it free and corri blaked out and out came wd and ecp but after that all of teamcrafted became demons to!

*Ty POV

Ty its another ender and wither and they dont look good! Enderlox thought in my head i know send the other demons the sign to come out.

Yes Ty. I looked at the others and noded quickly they noded back and we also became demons.

*enderlox POV

The two other demons looked suprised and angry at the same time. "HAHAHA YOU THINK THAT YOUR WEAK DEMONS CAN STOP THE DEMON TWINS OF HEROBRINE HIM SELF!" The ender screamed oh no she knew that we were weak and they're the twins of herobrine. Wait twins of herobrine??? THEIR ENDERCAKEPOP AND WITHERDOOM THE STRONGEST DEMONS WE HAVE TO GET THEM ON OUR SIDE!!! I thought. the others must have been thinking the same thing because we all looked at seto and he quickly noded and pulled out a potion and threw it at them they passed out but in about 20 got back up "thank you for now we may once again be the twins of notch herobrine took over are bodys now we are free again we will help you through rough times and battles" ecp said and turned into corri and free again. Corri and free looked worried "let me guess you probably want to take us back to the orphanage." Free said "why would we do that?" I said smirking. Instantly corri and seto got really big grinns on their faces and kissed "Whoa when did this happen!" Mitch yelld. Seto picked up corri and walked to his room "YAY SETO FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE! " skybrine yelld. God this is why I had accepted to be his boyfriend he is nice and funny at the same time!

Sory this was short but minexcraft36

Helped alot now i know what to do next chapter but that's later AND ITS GONNA BE GOOD BUT ANY WAYS BAI POISSON SPRINKLES

seto:baiiiiii

Me:GET BACK IN THE BOOK 4th WALL BREAKER

Seto:ok ok sheash baiiii

ALL:BAIIIIIIIIIIII