chapter 1: his butler, able

I watched in silence as Sebastian formed his newest contract, he always got the good ones. Once the contract was complete we took the boy back to his mansion that Sebastian and myself had to rebuild, not that it was a challenge.

Timeskip: 2 years

It’s been 2 years since Sebastian formed his contract, he had just went to get the young master up while I finished breakfast. Ciel was a very picky child and got bored quite often which meant he was alway testing Sebastian and my reflexes to see if we could truly do what we claimed we could. We were in the dining room and I stood behind the young master as Sebastian came in and told off the other servants. “Simply hopeless.” I smiled. Sebastian was always very good at ripening his meals, Sebastian was preparing dinner when the young master called for him. “So much to do and he calls me at a time like this.” I smiled at him. “Go see what he wants, i’ll make sure nothing happens.” he kissed my head and left. Even with me watching the food the others seemed to screw everything up, Finny wrecked the garden, Mey’rin broke the china, and bard charged all the meat. Thankfully Tanaka gave Sebastian the idea to do a Japanese theme for dinner. It was just after six when our guest arrived, all the servants were outside waiting to greet our guest. When he arrived he pretended to be impressed by the garden and Sebastian told him we would be serving dinner in the garden then he turned to me. “Eliza would you please escort our guest to the young master?” I smiled and nodded. “Follow me sir the young master is awaiting you in his study.” I walked our guest through the halls walking quickly when the guest spoke. “You are quite the pretty little thing aren’t you?” I ignored him and continued on my way. “Come now don’t be so uptight.” he reached out to grab my hand when I halted my step and turned opening a door to my left. “The master’s study, sir.” he nodded and entered after staring at me. I returned to Sebastian to help him finish the preparations for dinner, it took about 30 minutes to finish dinner and then I went to set the table as Sebastian went to retrieve the young master and his guest. The boys walked out and I helped the young master pull out his chair while Sebastian did the same for the guest, as I went to leave Ciel motioned me back and asked something of me. “I noticed he was staring at you, would you please help Sebastian offer him some hospitality later.” I nodded and left to go change, when I returned I was in a uniform that only went down to my mid-thigh and showed quite a bit of cleavage, I usually only wore this for Sebastian or my contracts. When I returned Sebastian gave me a dark look and the guest looked at me with lust, after dinner the master and his guest returned to his study. About ten minutes after returning to the study the guest asked to use the phone, after his call he got himself lost, that’s where I come in, I walked up to him. “Why lord you seem lost, is there anything I can help you with.” I crossed my arms over my chest to press my breasts together showing more cleavage. “My aren’t you a sight for sore eyes, yes you can help me, could you show me to your room. You look like you would be a lot of fun.” I smirked knowing Sebastian had heard what he said and was becoming progressively agitated. “Of course lord, follow me.” I turned to walk away swaying my hips as I walked, I heard him chuckle and follow quickly behind me, we reached the staircase and I guess you could say, he slipped. He fell down the staircase twisting and effectively breaking his leg, his scream of agony echoed throughout the mansion, Sebastian walked over to us trying to offer his help, a sickly sweet smile on his face. Sebastian was letting his jealousy get the better of him. “Lord don’t you know it’s rude to flirt with a married woman.” the lord looked horrified and tried to defend himself. “I didn’t know she was married.” Sebastian raised a brow before walking over to me and grabbing my left hand showing the man the ring on my finger, the golden band caught the light giving a beautiful shine. Upon realising his error and that I did indeed have a ring on my finger he tried to get up and walk away from us, until Sebastian spoke. “Lord please have a seat, you lost a leg remember, you can only move half the number of spaces.” the lord looked horrified, I turned kissing Sebastian’s cheek whispering a ‘have fun’ before walking away to change. As the night progressed you could hear the man screaming for forgiveness, not that Sebastian would give it to him, as the sun left the sky Sebastian put the young lord to bed and joined me in our bedroom.