chapter 2: his butler, strongest

Eliza’s POV:

The other servants were trying to get the mice that had been eating the wires all throughout the house. I was with Ciel in the game room with his guests. After Ciel won the game of pool the police and the other guest left and the lord, his aunt, and Lau all went to another room to have afternoon tea and snacks. Sebastian came in to serve everyone as I stood behind the lord, as he was serving Madam Red she began trying to get him to quit his job and go work for her, she even went as far as to run her hand over his ass, my ass, I cleared my throat. “Madam I would appreciate if you didn’t grope my husband.” I gave a glare and she tried to use the excuse ‘he looked like he needed a physical’, Sebastian walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist as he stood behind me, we began to have a mental conversation. “I don’t like the way she touched you.” I knew he smirked. “My love you are the only one for me.” I rolled my eyes. “You mean i’m the only one who will put up with your shit for this long.” I felt him lean down to my ear and speak aloud. “My, my such foul language for a lady such as yourself.” I turned around grabbed his ear and proceeded to drag him out of the room, I knew the master would not be happy about this but he can get over himself. Once I got him outside I made him catch the mice and dispose of them and then we went to the kitchen, I grabbed his neck pinning him to the wall. “I’m 400 years older than you, I think you need to learn to respect your elders. Do you really think it’s a good idea to taunt the snake sin of envy.” my eyes went to their demonic form. “No my love, I just thought we were having a bit of fun.” my eyes returned to normal and I let him go. After leaving him I went to go check on the lord in his study, I knocked. “My lord may I come in.” I entered only to have a man to a rag covered in chloroform to my nose. When I awoke I saw the young master tied up beside me. “My lord, are you alright.” he nodded and I mentally asked him my next question. “Do you want me to play helpless mortal, or stay as I am?” he responded with. “Play helpless until Sebastian gets here.” I nodded, after our interaction Azzurro walked in, I zoned out on his conversation focusing on untying my hands. “And you.” my head shot up, he pulled me up untied my hands then forcing me back to my knees. “You will fetch a pretty penny, just need to see how good you are.” he began unbuckling his belt when Sebastian walked in an unamused look on his face. “I would appreciate if you didn’t defile my wife.” Azzurro turned around to face Sebastian and I spoke up. “ ‘bout damn time.” he looked at me with a smirk and responded with. “But you have all the time in the world my love.” he started walking closer with the key to the store house in hand when he got shot, multiple times. “A bit over excessive.” I muttered to myself. Azzurro went back to trying to get his pants undone when I stood up and walked over to the young master. “How long are you planning on playing dead.” Ciel spoke. “Not long.” Sebastian stood up. “Guns are much more efficient than they used to be, they can shoot so many more bullets now.” he then began complaining about his tail coat and how they treated Ciel, then he and Ciel got into another argument about the contract. Sebastian being a prince loved testing his boundaries, seeing what he can get away with.