~ Chapter 3 ~

Jeongin and Seungmin tripping trough the door "Sorry we're late" they said breathless. Seems like they run the whole way.
Chan sighs "You both knew, we're all okay with it that you're a couple now, but first point, to have morning bed exercises is no excuse to be late for practice and second point pleeeease guys, let us sleep properly, we all couldnt sleep because we heard your lustfull moans through the whole Apartment " Chan ruffed his hair and sighs again "C'mon let's practice now, we have to be ready when the tour starts next week and we only have few days left"
Felix was sitting in the corner of the room, drinking some water and followed the whole Situation.
Soon as Chan mentions the moans, he spilled the water on the floor because he bursts into laughing.
Jeongin and Seungmin both blushed immediately in a dark red color, nodded and took place for dance practice.
Now all are standing on the right positions for practice, except one.
Changbin was daydreaming again and had only eyes for Felix //he looked so good before, doing this body roll .. WAIT WHAT?!//
Hyunjin was waving with his hand in front of Changbins face "C'mon now, we dont have all day long, to wait for you !"
Changbin shooked his head and stands up. Now everyone was in right place for practice. So they could start.

Timeskip: ~Afternoon~

After hours of practice they all sit or lay on the floor struggling for breath.
Felix was sitting with Changbin in a corner of the room, leaning against his chest,  Changbins arms around him // why does this feels so good ? We always do this but today the feeling is diffrent// he thought.
Minho meanwhile had only eyes for Jisung, his secret love and Woojin stares at Bangchan all the time.
Finally Seungmin speaks " We should go eat something. Im hungry and i bet you too. Do someone has an idea what we could eat for dinner?"
"I want to eat you up " Jeongin said cutely and kissed Seungmin
"EWW LOVE !!!" Minho commenting this scene and everyone bursts into laugh.
Jeongin pout sweetly and looked to Seungmin.
"We could go to the new BBQ place near our Apartment. I heard they should be good" Hyunjin mentioned.
Woojin nod smiling "Yeah BBQ sounds good. I hope they have chicken too" his eyes were glaring. He truly loves chicken.
Everyone rolled theire eyes and laughing again.
"Ok BBQ then" the other members said
"But first i want to take a shower. And you guys should too" Bangchan says.
They all nodded and packing theire stuff together to take a shower.
Soon they entered the Bathroom at the Center they all go into separate cabins.
Only Minho is taking a little bit more time to undress because he was glaring at Jisungs back as the brownhaired was undressing.
But in the same second Jisung turned around because he felt Minhos stares "What are you looking at ?" he asked grinning "N..Nothing~ !! Maybe it would please you  if I would glare at you, but I dont . So dont imagine anything, where is nothing to imagine to" he says rudely and turned around so Jisung could not see that he was blushing in a deep red.
Jisung only shrug his shoulders // What was that now?// he thought, stepped in the cabin and turned the water on.

_____________________________________________

So this was all for today
Hope you liked it.
See you in the next Chapter