~Chapter 15~

In the morning they all meet in the lobby for breakfast. They all sitting around a big table and discussing the concert in the evening.
They all talking till Minho raised his voice as Felix and Changbin came in last to join the table "Well well I think we have something to celebrate don't we?" he said grinning watching the both of them, who are shyly holding hands "And what?" Jaebum ask now who had no clue about last night "Well like I heard properly last night, our sweet little aussie boy is not a virgin anymore" Minho laughed teasingly and earned a loud "YAH!" from Changbin and Felix who both blushed in a deep red now. Hyunjin raised his head from his plate and a dry "Thanks Minho i intended to finish my breakfast, but now I can't anymore. Thanks for that" came over his lips.
The fresh couple finally took place on the table and start to eat something
"When we finished breakfast we have two hours free before we have to head to the soundcheck" Chan said. They all nod and continue breakfast.
"So tell me Felix, how was it.. Come on tell us. How does it felt" Minho starts again to tease Felix. "If you heard all so properly like you said, you didn't have to ask.. So shut up already" Changbin replied protective because he saw how uncomfortable Felix feels. Felix was all red now and pokes in his breakfast with his spoon //Why can't Minho just shut up? It's so embarrassing// he thought and grabs Changbins hand tighter and looked at him "Channie~" he quietly whispers and Changbin immediately felt even more how uncomfortable the copperhaired must feel.
"Minho I don't want to hear any other teasing word against Felix today, I hope I said it clearly enough now. And you shouldn't speak to loud, I mean I wasn't the one who got caught with Mark on the floor sharing a hot kiss after all" he mentioned and finally Minho shut up and looked shy to Mark who only could grin about the whole situation.

Timeskip: Soundcheck

After two more hours they all meet at the concert hall for the Soundcheck. The staff already prepared everything.
Everyone was there except one was still missing.
"Where is my baby?" Seungmin asks the others.
Chan already wanted to reply as the door got slammed open and an angry Jeongin came in, with a snapback cap deep in his face so no one could see his hair
"This dump hairdresser... I only wanted to get my grown out roots done... But now look at this mess!!!!" he whines in anger and as he put down the cappie an all fluffy pinky hair came to light  

 But now look at this mess!!!!" he whines in anger and as he put down the cappie an all fluffy pinky hair came to light  

"Its all pinky!!!! This stupid hairdresser.. I can't go on stage like this, I mean look at me, what's this?!!! I mean I love pink but not as my freaking hair color!" he whines angry.
Seungmin slowly came over to the complaining Jeongin and hugged him tight
" But you look so good like this honey~" he whispers in his ear and gave him a kiss to calm him down.
Jeongin pout now with a sigh " But... " he wanted to complain again, but he got kissed right away and blushed as he realized what Seungmin just said. He closed his eyes and kissed back. After one more moment he finally could calm down.
Hyunjin and the others only could grin "You should change your stage name from I.N. To piglet" Hyunjin laughed and received an admonishing look from Jisung and a loud "YAH!!" from Jeongin "Or into flamingo" Felix says now and Hyunjin finally recognized Jisung look
"Why are you looking at me like this jisung?" Hyunjin asks now "Because it's not nice to make fun of him" Jisung said and looking at Hyunjin but it doesn't matter how hard he would try, he can't be mad at Hyunjin... His love was already to deep for the dark haired .
"Jisung is everything ok ? You nearly drooling while looking at me?! Should I feel honored now?" the darkhaired teased him and Jisung only could shook his head "No ~... Forget it... And I wasn't drooling.. Don't imagine to much" no one would believe what Jisung just said, no matter how hard he would try. His blushing face says more than enough "Ohhh ~ I think Jisung is in looooovee~" Felix grins
"Felix stop and guys stop teasing on each other. We should start with the soundcheck already" Chan said and was looking to Woojin. The eyes of the blondhaired where whiny and all red //he must cried the whole night// Chan thought and immediately felt bad. Since yesterday Woojin didn't said a word to him, he keeps avoiding him and kept a distance to Chan and that's hurting, because he had to think about this kiss every single second when he looks at him.
Woojin felt Chans stares in his back and it's hurting like hell, but he stayed all professional.
Jisung meanwhile just wanted to go on his position but got stopped by Hyunjin "Are you mad at me now Ji?" he asks
//Ji! // Hyunjin is the only one who was allowed to call him like this "No.. No mad at all. You know what? No matter how hard I would try, I never could get mad at you" he said looking at the darkhaired who brightley smiles now "Aw thanks ji.. I never want my Ji to be mad at me" he grinned and before Jisung could say something hyunjin went back to his position //His ji?? HIS JI?!! // crossed his mind. How much he want this to be true.
To be Hyunjins everything, his love~
But unfortunately he was way to shy to ask Hyunjin out or something like this.
As he came back out of his thoughts the Soundcheck began and everyone did well except Mark even though he is a really good dancer. Mark keeps still tripping because he can't stop to stare at Minhos backside the whole time and couldn't focus on the steps like this.
"Mark concentrate... We all know Minhos backside arouses you, but come on we have to do this well" Jaebum admonished him grinning
"Shut up... You make it even more worse for me" Mark laughed
Minho just turned around "You should better concentrate on the steps.. Not looking at my ass the whole time" he laughed now and turned over again
Mark closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh
"Did you all allied against me now?!"

Teasing Crew? Good Crew!
Good Crew? Good Soundcheck!
Good Soundcheck? Good Concert!

_______________________________

Hope you liked it ~
Leave me a vote
Thank you guys for nearly 1000 reads