༄ 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞【𝐉𝐢𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞】

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

 ↪ 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜: 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏

↪ 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

↪𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝚋𝚍𝚊𝚢

 --- 

 April 23rd, 2006. Jimin's birthday:

Jimin was sleeping on his bed, clinging onto his deer plushy named Bambi. Down in the kitchen was Mrs Park baking Jimin's favourite food, apple pie. Mrs Park looks over to the clock which sat near the right side of the sink. It was 8:30 am. She smiled to herself before setting the golden apple pie on the window.

She took off her apron and walked up to Jimin's room. She slowly walked into the dimly lit room. She walked to the window and slowly opened the white curtains, revealing light which shone on the now 5 yr olds face. 

"M-mummy?" Jimin whimpered as he rubbed his eyes. Little Jimin opened his eyes once he felt a dip on his bed. He looked up to see his mum smiling at him.

"Good morning, my little sugar-plum," Mrs Park said with a warm smile. Jimin smiled at her before sitting up. Mrs Park pulled the younger on her lap. 

"You're five years old today Jimin-ssi!" She spoke once again before pinching his rosy cheeks. The younger giggled at the action.

"Mummy.." He spoke "Yes?" She asked. "I'm hungry.."

Mrs Park nodded "Before you eat let's get you something to wear." She said as she set Jimin back on the bed. Jimin nodded in response with a large smile plastered across his face. 

Mrs Park walked over to the 5-year-olds closet. She pulled out some blue overalls, a green, red and white striped shirt, and dark blue sneakers. She set the clothes on the bed and told Jimin to change as she left the room to go set the table. 

Jimin scooted himself off his bed and did as told. Once finished dressing he grabbed Bambi and skipped downstairs. The smell of apple pie filled the small room. The younger sat at the table.

He looked up to see his mother approaching the dining table with a golden apple pie.

"May I have some please?" Jimin asked eagerly with a toothy smile