PREVIEW - [BOOK TWO] - CH. 5 | BROKEN STRINGS

Want to find out what happens next? Visit www.TheUnfamousSeries.com and purchase your very own copy of the Unfamous Dual Edition book (available in paperback and on Kindle worldwide).

AMAZON REVIEWS

"This book is absolutely amazing and so addictive. Found it hard to put it down, so if you like romance and drama with a twist this is definitely worth reading." (Rated 5 stars)

"YES YES YES!!! Once you pick it up you wont put it down - finished it in less than 24 hours, its that goood!!!!!" (Rated 5 stars)

"GREAT BOOK, YOU WILL LOVE IT! HAD ME ROLLING IN LAUGHTER. I REALLY HOPE THERE'S A BOOK 3 & 4." (Rated 5 stars)

"After watching the first series on YouTube I just HAD to read the books. The development and descriptions of characters were brought to life through the words and has made me love the characters most people would hate. Great book. Highly recommend. Team Carter!!" (Rated 5 stars)

"The story itself is entertaining and hilarious. There are moments you want to punch Rio and others where you love her. Cannot wait for book 3." (Rated 5 stars)

"Fantastic book looking at all the situations young urban adults get themselves into. Gripping and sassy. This book is a must have! The writing is superb and leaves you wanting more. Love it!" (Rated 5 stars)

"Scotty is incredible!!! I've been following her since back in the day, so proud of her work so far. Incredible." (Rated 5 stars)

>>>WWW.THEUNFAMOUSSERIES.COM<<<