Spilling it..

'SHE'S HIDING SOMETHING FROM US CHARLES' My mum screamed at the top of her lungs, this had been going on all day..

'Yes I know but if you could just LISTEN' my dad said back emphasising on 'listen'
'Don't you shout at me!' My mother responded as if she hadn't been shouting for an hour straight
'Oh for gods sake Olivia just listen, we can't force her to talk to us it has to come naturally..'
'Oh fuck your naturally crap'
I heard my dad gasp and I also did, I don't think I've ever heard my mum swear before..
I could end all this arguments by telling them
But I'm such an idiot.. I'm a slut.
Why the hell didn't I pull away?
Why did he kiss me?
I never flirted
Why did I think I liked him?

I hear someone come down the stairs, it was my mum.. she started making dinner and was acting like everything was fine.. but it wasn't.

The thought of the kiss was eating away at my insides.

We began to eat dinner but the mood was low and I don't think anyone wanted to eat
I caused this
It's all my fault
Just tell them!
No because what would happen to dr masters job?
And what would happen to me?

I started to get frustrated with myself so I pushed the thought aside
I looked up to see my parents silently arguing, they were whispering at each other.. 'YOU SHOULD DO IT' 'WHY SHOULD I?'

I dropped my spoon into my bowl got up and left the table.
'Emily Ava Fields, come back here!'
I ignored them shouting and went to my room

I felt sick, but I knew I wasn't going to be sick.

Later that night,
I tossed and turned in bed but I couldn't get to sleep, my stomach killed causing waves of nausea to pass through me.

I got up and rushed to my bathroom where I ended up throwing up in.
My body felt so weak and fragile but still I kept vomiting until u could barely stand myself up.
I leaned against the toilet and my mum rubbed my back..
'Don't worry love..'
I started to cry..
'What's the matter?' My mum asked as she wiped my tears..
'I'm sorry mum.'
'Why love.. you haven't done anything..'
'For making you and dad argue..'
'You didn't love.. we aren't arguing.'
'Yes I did mum everyone can hear it!'
'We are just worried love... why don't you just tell us what's going on..'
'Dr masters... kissed me and it's my fault because I didn't pull away from him I just let him.' I say sobbing.
My mum was speechless..
My dad was stood in the door way with his mouth open..
CHARLES POV
Olivia pulled Emily into a hug and looked at me.. I shrug my shoulders.. what are you meant to do when you hear this..
'Emily when did it happen..' I ask her crouching down to be at the same level as her
'Before I left.'
'That's why you didn't want to give him chocolates.. We have to report it.'
'No dad! It's my fault! I should have just pulled away from him but I didn't.'
'No emily you aren't at all at fault.. you are vulnerable, and he's a doctor he shouldn't be kissing you or anyone. He's a disgusting man. Charles go report him.'
As I walked to my office I could hear Emily crying and asking Olivia to stop me but I carried on..
As I passed dans room I could see he was awake so I walked in
'Hey dan, how come your awake..' his head comes from under the covers and I could see he was crying
'Oh bubbs, what's the matter?' I say
'Are you and mum going to split up?' He says with a tear coming out his eye..
'No love, it's all sorted ok..go to sleep now...' I kiss his forehead and go to my office