four. ❛ loving the villain is so much more fun ❜

FOUR

FOUR

( this chapter depicts scenes of rape, violence, homophobia, and other triggering topics. If you are in any way affected by these topics please skip ahead. I will put a disclaimer before the scene begins, and after it ends. )

LONDON - 1887

LIPS molded together and tongues danced curiously a they explored what was becoming familiar territory. Jack leaned in, melding the other body tighter to him and pushing the other further into the wall, one hand grasping at blond curls and the other no doubt leaving finger shaped bruises on his lovers right hip.

In the shadow of a three story brick building with the sun leaving the sky as though to give the pair of lovers a chance to meet two boys kissed and the world (contrary to what the King and the Church might think) did not explode.

"Jack." The blond gasped out, voice ragged and lustful as the brunet pulled away from the others lips only to pull at his collar and lavish open mouthed kisses along his neck.

"Will." The other boy mocked softly in between the kisses, pulling back to flash the blond, Will, a devilish smirk that made Will huff out an amused breath that was cut off by a groan as Jack's hand moved from his hips to the front of his pants and palmed against the growing bulge there.

"God don't stop." Will groaned, leaning his head against the wall and letting his eye slip closed in pleasure.

"Don't you know Will, there is no God here, there is only I." Jack whispered moving close to the other so his lips touched the outer shell of his lovers ear hn he spoke before biting the lobe, grinning when he felt Will shiver.

"God Jack don't talk about this now just-" The rest of his sentence was cut off with a loud groan as Jack moved his palm downwards, putting pressure where Will's erection was straining the front of his pants.

"Just what?" Jack questioned playfully, continuing his teasingly leasure strokes up and down his the others britches as though he didn't know exactly what he was doing. Will groaned again, louder this time as Jack's hand ventured under his pants and surged forward to catch the other in a hungry kiss, teeth pulling at bottom lips and tongues lapping up the rusty taste of blood.

They were consuming each other, Jack could feel it, yearned fo it. For the feeling of Will's hands to never stop pulling at his hair, for the taste of him to never leave his mouth. They weren't being careful, not like the usually were, so it should not have been a surprise.

It shouldn't have been a surprise and yet they were young and they were stupid and Jack was feeling a spark in his heart and butterflies in his stomach and he could feel himself falling. What he was falling for would be a question for another day. Whether it was for the way Will's body seemed to meld perfectly against his own or if it was for the small noises he made when they touched. Jack was falling and falling and falling and-