chapter one.

"And I hope
it hurts like hell"
-Madison Beer

𝐸𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑✔︎
———————————

Bold- flashback

It wasn't a surprise that the brothers love to wake her up they disturbed her peace, satisfaction brought upon them every time they did. The girl however wasn't in the mood this morning. She was utterly tired and sore from last night events. Her father sending her on a job. Her brothers argued saying it was a risk, to dangerous for her, all though they were right so was their father. She was the one who knew how to get information out of others, she was very persuasive, making it hard for people to resist her charms.

She was perfect for the job at hand.  Meet the bastard who was killing innocents, get him to trust her and make it seem as if she was clueless of the mafia world, go to the hotel said bastard rented for the night in hopes of getting lucky, get the passcode to his phone, and from there get the security code to his personal house where he was keeping people as slaves and personal toys. She would then sneak out while he went to the restroom and empty out his guts, seeing as her brothers poisoned the food he ordered. She then would get in the car that her brothers, Sam and Dean, were waiting in. They would then drive away, leading into an abandoned building just in case they were followed. They would wait there approximately 10 minutes before getting in another car, and driving home. Frank Wilson was going to die.

She played her part perfectly, aside from being fucking disgusted by the fact that she was flirting with a 23 year old man, who smelt like barf, sweaty balls, and cigars. He had rotten yellow teeth and a nasty beard, and she swore she saw him take pictures of her. She was absolutely going to delete those. The plan was going perfectly fine, up until they got to the hotel. He had a least five dozen men surrounding the building. Fucking shit head. She mentally cursed. You just had to be so fucking paranoid. It was no secret that everyone wanted him dead, however he always had two dozen men, and said he would never have more men with him. Yes, they did have people of their own there, but not enough, if his words were true, they only needed fifteen of their people there. Man, we should have seen this coming. They knew his people weren't as good nor as experienced like theirs, but five dozen men against fifteen of theirs wasn't something they wanted to risk.

Once they entered the room she told Frank a quick excuse and entered the restroom, quickly pulling out her phone she texted the family group chat and updated them, most brothers were quick to arrive at the scene and gather more back up, while the others stayed back and supervised everything through cameras.

After putting her phone back in her clutch, she touched up her lipstick, fixed her dress and walked out the restroom. Frank was leaning against the wall waiting for her. The girl just wanted to get home, lay down and watch spongebob. Frank had money, so it was no surprise that he rented out the suite. Swaying her hips in a seductive manner, she walked by him and entered the bedroom. Frank walked in took his jacket off, excused himself and walked to the bathroom, she could hear him throwing up his guts. She quietly cheered, quickly getting his phone from his jacket. On the ride to the hotel, he stupidly told her his passcode with out realizing. She quickly punched in the code, once unlocked she looked through his files, sending them to her dads burner phone. She then realized he kept everything on his phone. Fucking pathetic and stupid. Makes it so much easier. She sent every single file and contact to the phone, she sent everything that was useful.