Chapter 10

Harry swept his thumb and forefinger across his lips from the outside in as he came to rest at my side, breathing hot and heavy.
"Good?" he smirked as he pushed his heavy and wayward curls from his slick forehead.
"Hmm, I can't feel my toes," I laughed with half-closed lids.
He grinned and placed his lips down onto my own. I could taste myself instantly and let his tongue play alongside my own as my high settled, though still running through me in soft waves. 
"Have you decided on your dress for Saturday yet?" Harry mumbled against my lips. "Not long to go."
"Almost," I smiled. "I've narrowed it down to two. Have you got your suit sorted?"
"I've been having fittings for the past week," Harry laughed. "Standard grey three piece."
I pushed my fingers through his curls so that they stood up and flicked in all directions atop his head. He looked like a dishevelled Elvis.
"Bow tie?"
"Of course," he smiled.
"Sounds nice," I purred whilst twisting a random strand of his hair around my finger. "I look forward to seeing it."
"Likewise," he smirked before sponging his lips on to mine.
"What time do we have to be there?"
"I reckon 7pm. So I'll come to yours around 6 and we'll get a car from here. Sound okay?"
"Yes," I smiled.
"I meant to say," Harry propped himself up onto his elbow as he spoke. "Mark called me earlier."
"Mark who?"
"You remember... Mark. Mark from the club."
"Oh. Spanking Mark," I smirked.
"Yes," he laughed. "Spanking Mark."
"What did he want?"
"He's having a party."
Harry paused as an enigmatic smile crept across his flushed face.
"Go on..."
"He has one every six months or so. In a country house just outside of London that a friend of his owns..."
He paused and I kept silent, waiting for him to finish.
"For club members only."
"You mean a sex party?" I laughed and he looked amused.
"I think they call it an adult soiree."
"And we're invited?"
"We're invited," he confirmed as his hand brushed back and forth over my stomach.
"Have you been to one before?"
"Once."
"What was it like?"
"Fun," he laughed. "I think you'd like it..."
Country houses and sex. Like a naughty Victorian fantasy. Mm. I wasn't sure what it was or why, but the thought got my pulse racing.
"When is it?"
"Saturday night."
"But that's the night of your charity dinner thing..."
"Afterwards. We can get away by half ten and then it'll be an hour ride in a taxi. The last one went on until 6am, so there's no rush."
I turned myself on to my side and folded my pillow in two to prop my head up at Harry's level.
"You've thought this through," I smirked.
He mirrored my expression. "I have. And I can see how excited the thought's making you..."
He lowered his eyes to my hard nipples and I hit his chest before covering myself with my hands, laughing at his unabashed observation. My nipples seemed to have a habit of giving me away and I wondered how many times they'd done it without me even realising.
"So would you like to go?" Harry pursued.
I'd known the answer as soon as he mentioned it.
"Okay," I smirked. "Let's go."
His lips spread and he pulled me in for a soft kiss, before letting me go and following my body as my back fell back to the sheets.
"One thing..." he mumbled as he swung his leg over my hip so that my body was trapped between his bare knees.
"What's that?"
I ran my hands up his spine and then back down, tucking my fingers beneath the waistband of his boxers. He looked down at me with dark and sparkling eyes that pulled me right in; swimming with both lust and wonder. The left side of his mouth slanted upwards and I could feel his own heart tapping against my chest as he lowered his lips to my ear, lingering closely.

"It's masked."

-

As Harry sat in the living room flicking through one of my magazines and whistling away mindlessly, I rolled my nude stockings up past my knees to protect my legs from the winter chill. My heart was beating at what felt like a thousand times a minute and I swallowed hard as all moisture abandoned my mouth. I was nervous. Or perhaps scared shitless was more apt. Tonight was the night. No going back. Us. Going public. I was torn between feelings of apprehension and complete and utter excitement. Harry seemed to be much calmer than I was. But of course he was. He rarely ever let things get to him. It was a leaf from a book that I would do well to take and slip into my own.