Chapter 15: Him (Short)

"No way. Nope, not happening Kim Taehyung," is what I should've said before I ended up in his car again. But instead, I sit watching the world go by through the passenger window.

"I want to ask you something."

My eyes shift to Taehyung as he spoke to me. Almost anything he said always caught me by surprise so I wanted to be ready for whatever question he cooked up this time.

"Who was that girl with you earlier?" His brows were scrunched as if trying to place something as we pulled to a stoplight. He wants to know about another girl? Great. It's amazing how that question didn't surprise me for once. No matter how nice he is to me I'm not going to trust his intentions any time soon. So asking about another girl isn't going to shock me.

Rolling my eyes, I do adjust my seatbelt before answering. "The new girl. We have a class together." Taehyung doesn't even wait a second before pressing on. "What class? Since when are you friends?"

I scoff.

Was he serious? First he has developed a track record of basically kidnapping me, and now policing my friends?

I stomped my foot without replying, and looked out the window. It was unnecessary behavior, and the games were starting to get old. No sweet talking was going to convince me otherwise. No feeling defiant on campus could just make his crazy antics go away.

"Well? Are you gon-" Quickly, I cut him off with no remorse. "No, I'm not."

"What?" The car pulled to a stop very slowly as his eyes wandered to me. Taehyung was obviously baffled by my behavior. Which I was perfectly fine with. He was just going to have to deal with it.

So I said nothing.

With an exaggerated sigh, Taehyung pulled the car forward once again. "What's your problem today?" was all he huffed out after. His childishness evident with every tap of the steering wheel.

"My problem is that you've kidnapped me twice in a span of twenty-four hours, and have yet to apologize! But instead you're to worried about another girl. If it's that important, why don't you go snatch her up instead of me!"

I was immediately break checked as Taehyung slammed the car to a sloppy stop. He quickly apologized but still scoffed as he processed what I said.

Taehyung turned towards me with a glare as if I were wrong in what I was saying to him. With no regrets I flip him the bird before crossing my arms, and looking out of my window.

"Yeah, its kidnapping until I have you begging for more," Taehyung grumbled like a child as I seemed to forget my attraction to the man. It's as if my brain switched off back then and didn't know what it was doing.

So much regret was spiraling in my mind when a firm hand gently turned my face.

"(Y/n), kiss me."

He irritated me.

He confused me.

But somehow, no matter how much I fight it... I crave him. So we kiss.

We kiss until I forget my own name.

Fuck you, Kim Taehyung.