Chapter 7

Okay for this chapter we're going to go back to the first book as in the first chapter! Soorrryyyyy for the long wait, but still going though issues, work and school. So sorryyyyy if it isn't that good. But thank you guys for reading and voting it means a lot.

And if you need anyone or anything to talk about or to if you're going through anything, you can always message me!

But here is the new chapter lovelies.♥

Songs:

The Wind Blows- All American Rejects 

Feels Like We Only Go Backwards- Tame Impala 

Cat's pov. 

I was in new in Amity Park. I didn't know anyone, the new girl. But there was this one guy who caught my eye. He wasn't like the rest and his locker was next to mine. 

He had black hair, blue eyes and he seemed like a dork. But that was quite alright.

I got to sit with him and his friends at lunch. I didn't want to sit with the popular group, even though they kept on calling me to. 

"Cat this is Tucker and Sam." he introduced me to his friends while his friend Sam looks at me with disgust. 

The thing I noticed about his friend Tucker is he had a lot of technology in front of him. Not even paying attention to his food at all. 

"Vegetarian, huh?" Sam asks, I look up and met with her Jade eyes and I nodded my head. "Yupp are you?", "Finally someone who understands!" she yells. 

I can't help but laugh at the girl gushing over the fact that I'm a vegetarian like herself.

"You know what Cat, you're not that bad. Even though the popular people want you in their group." I shake my head before smiling. 

"I was never the cool kid. And i sure don't plan to be one now.", "You have a keeper!" she said to the boy next to me. 

He smiled at me with his face turning red, that made him more cuter than before. 

Soon the bell rang, and I get up, said my good-byes and walked. 

Soon there was a voice said something beside me and it was that jock, he was a complete ass.  

"Need a walk home buddy?" he wiggled his eyebrows, "No I'm good." I say walking around, but he kept on harassing me. 

"I'm her walking home buddy." we both turn around and I was met with those blue eyes. 

I can't help but laugh when the jock gave up. 

The boy walked me all the way home, that was really sweet of him. 

"Maybe this can be a regular thing." he whispered before we hugged. I pulled away and his face was red. 

"I'd like that." before I walk inside and lean against the door. 

I hear the buzzer of my alarm going off waking me from my long dream.

I roll on my side and look out the window watching the snow as I think about my dream.What did that dream mean to me? That boy looked so familiar to me. But I don't know him. 

I was distracted out of my thoughts before someone knocked on the door. 

I open it slowly and I was met with the frost white hair, the guy who I loved the most. 

"Good-morning sleeping beauty." he kissed my cheek before giving me coffee to wake me up.  

"I wasn't expecting you this morning." I chuckle before sitting back down in my bed, "Well I have a big surprise for you today. We get to go visit your mom and Vlad.". 

I run up to him and  wrapped my arms around around him and  kissed his cheek before he planted some on my lips. 

His lips were so cold, it was a weird feeling. But they sent a shock through out my body.

"Go get ready." he said before laying on my bed. 

Soon Cujo jumps up on him and cuddles with him just like always.

They were like my mini ghost family except my mother, and I giggled at the thought of that. 

"What are you giggling about?", "Nothing. Oh nothing.". 

I peak out from behind the boarder I was changing behind of and smiled at him, while he smiled and shaking his head before returning his attention towards Cujo.

 I get out with a sweater and sweatpants. Only my mother and Vlad. No need to impress anyone.  

"You look cute even in your lazy days." Jack says before kissing my cheek. 

Finally to visit home and catch up with the people I love the most.

Jazz's pov 

"Okay, so Danny was crying, and he kept on saying how much he messed up. But he quickly ran into the basement and came back all moody again. We have to find out what's going on. Also, did you know he hurt Cat?!" I ask Sam and Tucker. 

I've called them for a meeting for Danny's behavior. We haven't had one since Cat left. 

It makes me wonder what he has done to her. She is a sweet girl, and it hurts me to know that he broke her to the point where she won't come back. 

"I don't know. She didn't tell us, but he must've used his powers or something? And you're lucky you've seen Danny. We haven't seen him at all." Sam said before looking at her locked fingers with Tuckers. 

She seemed really worried for Danny and Cat both. 

Why can't things be normal when Danny and Cat go to college together, get married and have little babies. 

But no, we have to have ghost genes in the two of them.  

We look down the street and see Cat's red hair coming into focus towards us, and walking with hands with Jack's?

"What did we miss?" 

"Oh hey Jazz."  I hear her soft voice say before smiling at me. 

"So you and Jack right?" I ask before faking a smile. 

I look at her neck and see that she has a snowflake necklace that Jack probably made her. 

Sam and Tucker looked at each other before their chins dropped to the floor. 

"Yeah. We've always been together." she says in a confused tone. 

"You what?! You cheated on Danny!" I yell. 

"Who's Danny?", I felt all the color drain from my face.

She starred at me like I've lost my marbles. 

"What do you mean who's Danny?".

 I look at Jack and he has a guilty face planted on his pale freckled face. 

"I have to go see my mom and Vlad. I'll see you guys later." she whispered before walking right past us and left all of us asking for questions that we couldn't get out.

"We need to get to the bottom of this. Something isn't right here.".