Chapter 7

Nipsey Pov:
We see the kids come back from their rooms and they had a seat on the couch. We all looked at them and I started to say, we are now a big family which means that we all have each other's back. Now I know Jaylene and Kameron your not used to having a father figure around but me and my brother love your moms and we will promise to be their for you like we are for Emani. Now this is a big change yes it is because we simply just moved you guys in here but trust me your gonna love it here, everything in this house is yours as well, don't be afraid to ask for anything.
Jaylene Pov:
When Nipsey told us they are gonna be like father figures we were excited deep down but didn't show it. So like Emani is like our sister or cousin yays. I can't believe it, we are extremely happy that you love our mom and aunt. Can't wait for this new journey to start, and for us to truly be a family.
Emani Pov:
Yays!!! This family just got bigger I can't wait for the new memories, new journeys to start. I mean I still want a baby brother but this is good for now daddy, I mean a baby brother in the future. Anyways I can't wait for the girl nights to begin with Jaylene. I am just glad I am not the only kid in this house anymore.
Kameron Pov
Oh brother! We need another little man around here because I am not suffering with 2 girls in here singing all girly songs and dancing. All I know is i agree with Emani I want a little brother in the future. I am also glad we also have a chance at being a family because you and aunty deserves to be happy. You both been lonely FOREVER!
Lauren Pov:
First off about having another baby give it some time you, you might get your wish on having a little brother. Second we haven't been lonely FOREVER! But I am also glad that we get to be family and we get have our happiness. Now you guys can go play, we will call you back down here for dinner.
-the kids all go run to their rooms and do their own things-
Natalie Pov:
After the kids left to go to their rooms, we all decided to cuddle up and watch something on tv. Just being cuddled up by Samiel was amazing. I am loving this happiness, I am glad that all the kids are extremely happy with the change. We decided to watch law and order special Victims Unit. My phone started to make a noise letting me know I had a text message. I open my phone up just to see a message from one of my friends name Samantha, she was in town and wanted to hang out but I told her I would have to meet up with her another day because I was spending time with Samiel, Lauren, Nipsey and the kids. She replied saying " Okay", then I got another message from unknown number saying "I am watching you" I just stared at my phone and  didn't know who this was but now I am terrified.
Lauren Pov:
I was looking at the tv when I saw my sister face go from happy to terrified as fuck. I go over to her and ask her what's wrong but she didn't reply so I took her phone and saw what she was staring at and I saw the message saying "I am watching you" it was from unknown number and of course me being me I said ah hell naw Which made Nipsey and Samiel look at us and say what's wrong. I throw Nipsey her phone and he saw the message and Samiel went over and saw it too and his face was all red and you could tell he pissed off.
Nipsey Pov:
Don't worry Natalie we gonna find out who this clown ass nigga is, we gonna deal with him for sure.  Just know your safe and we won't let anything happen to you or Lauren I mean that.
Samiel Pov:
Yea you guys are safe. Don't worry baby we will handle this and who ever this nigga is will learn not to mess with what is mine. We don't like niggas who send messages like this. So like my brother said we got it handle baby. So don't worry, now come back up here so we can finish watching law and order svu.
Natalie and Lauren Pov:
We go back to our men and cuddle where we continued to watch the show, they are right as long as they are with us we are safe, but doesn't mean we don't have to worry for when we are by our selves.