Chapter 9

Lauren Pov:
After hearing my sister sing and telling us her past we all gathered to go to Marathon. We get in our cars  and drive off, while in the car with Nipsey we listen to radio saying " You know someone who can sing, while if so call into American Idol here is the number 888-567-IDOL". I wrote that number down and looked at Nip and say we are getting her discovered bae and this is the best way to do it.
Nipsey Pov:
I looked at Boog and said yes I agree, her talent is raw and people need to hear her voice, man boog if I see her baby daddy I am cracking yo shit like wtf he making her drink and do drugs for?! Like hell no I wish me and My brother met y'all sooner Boog on some real shit, y'all changed our lives for the better, I we gained a nephew and niece, I told Kameron he might not be my biological son but I will treat him as my own, and if he need anything just let me know and the same thing goes with Jaylene she can ask me and Sam for anything if they need it. Emani is happy she got kids to play with now and to grow up with god answered our prayers for sure with y'all.
Lauren Pov:
I started tearing up because what he said was so true, I kissed Nipsey on the cheek. Held his hand and we started to listen to "Level Up" and singing songs until we reached Marathon. We finally pull up and we see my sister, Sam and the kids pull up as well. We all get out the car and walk into the store and ofc the kids go to start grabbing stuff, sis and I laughed hard because Jaylene and Kameron never seen no tech savvy stuff like this before. Just to see them soo happy made our hearts melt. I hugged my twin sister said I love you sissy Pooh.
Natalie Pov:
Hugged my sister back and saying I love her too. Just seeing the kids happy made my day, I started to form a song in my head called "It's Not Too Late" so I walked past my sister and then went to grab a piece of paper, pen and I saw this guitar and so I started writing down the lyrics in my head and messing with the cords on the guitar until I found the right cords and I started singing, so caught up in my own world I didn't realize I caught everyone attention from my loved ones to the guests. So then someone asked if I can be Marathon entertainment by singing every week and I started to say "No but I before I could my daughter Jaylene yelled " Yes she can, matter of fact she would love too. I looked at my daughter like she was crazy and shook my head. Lauren comes up to me saying well it's good practice because just in few months you are going to be auditioning for American Idol thanks to me and Nipsey. Mouth dropped open I just looked at her and Nipsey who was smiling big as ever. Well what done is done can't go back now.
Samiel Pov:
I was shocked but I am so happy that my baby is not only going to perform here at Marathon every week but she will be auditioning for American Idol in a couple of months. I swear god knew what he was doing when he placed her into my life and I am forever grateful for her, Jaylene, Lauren, Kameron. Our family grew big and of course my parents are happy they have more grandchildren to spoil. Baby just don't know when I see her baby daddy he gonna get it, no man does a female like that, no excuse for no dude, I don't care if you weren't raised with your mom, you should at least know how to treat a women and want not to do with a women. I promise I will protect them until the day I die I know my bro will do the same with Lauren and Kameron. We might not have been there to help them in the past but we are now, they are our future, present and of course our wifeys.