Unthinkable- Princeton love story

(also written on my channel on YouTube which is mindlesskissez143)

Avani's p.o.v

I was running to catch the bus to get home in time. I gotta be home by 6;30. Why you ask? Because my mom says she has something important to say and we all have to be there by 6;30. My older brother is probably gonna be late as always cause he's just so fucking tardy for everything.

I got the bus and I was just so tired from school and work that I almost fell asleep before I got to my stop. I run out the bus.

I get home outta breath. I unlock the door and walk in. It's 6:14. I have time to spare before everyone else gets home so I might as well pick up the twins from school. I start walking to P.S 34 {that's a real school in NY so obviously she is a New Yorker)

I reach the twins school right before I hear their school bell rings for dismissal. I sit at a bench and wait awhile.

"Avie what are u doing here?" Celeste says.

"I'm here to pick u guys up." I look up and don't see calvin.

"where's Calvin?" I say.

"talking to some girl" she says.

" that kid is only in 2nd grade he needs to calm himself" I mumble to myself.

"where is he?" I ask.

"over there" she points.

[calvin- http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/16293151/2/stock-photo-16293151-cute-smiling-8-year-old-mixed-race-boy-sitting-on-basketball.jpg

Celeste- http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000upHb8vgqYB8/s/900/900/EL0017Mixed-black-school-girl-writes-at-desk.jpg ]

I walk over to him.

The girl he's talking to points to me and he turns around.

"we gotta go Calvin so lets go" I say glaring at the little girl.

She, being scared runs over to her friends.

"Why you here?"he asks.

"came to pick up. Now let's go mom has something important to tell us and we gotta be there by 6:30" I say grabbing his hand.

~6:30 arrives~

I was upstairs in my room doing my homework and the twins playing video games in their room when I heard the door open.

"Kids I'm home" my mother says.

I hear the twins pause the game and run down stairs to hug her.

I walk downstairs.

"can u tell us what's so important?" I ask.

"no u have to wait for Jared and Jayna" she says.

Those are my older twin brother and sister. I am the only one who doesnt have a multiple anymore. My twin died when born so I don't miss her.

-15 minutes later-

We were sitting waiting on Jared and Jayna when they came through the front door arguing as always.

"we were suppose to be here 15 minutes ago! But nooooooo u had to go freaking play basketball trying to pick up chicks." Jayna yells.

"whatever jay. At least we here now" Jared says.

They walk into the dining room where we all were seated.

They take their seats.

"I asked u guys to be on time" my mom stops and glares at Jared. "to tell u that I got a promotion at my job at the law firm. They are moving their business somewhere and they need me to go there too" she continues then stops.

"where?" Calvin says.

"Los Angeles" she says smiling.

Everyone else gets happy. But I'm the only one who stays quiet. What the fuck does she mean Los Angeles?!