Chapter 2

~2 weeks later~

Avani's p.o.v

I love how my mom and siblings are all happy about the move and didn't even realize I didn't give two shits. I'm sorry for my language. But I hate how my mom didn't even bother to ask how each of us felt about moving. All she did was pack us up and send our reports to schools in L.A and now we moved about like 2 days ago.

[the house- http://images04.olx.com/ui/1/35/13/5843213_1.jpg ]

I walk downstairs to the kitchen. I'm surprised I even remembered where the kitchen was. This house is just so big.

"hey honey. Get ready to change and go sight seeing my mom says.

I look at her blankly. I know she did not just say I was going sight seeing.

"wait what? Why?" I say whining.

"you're gonna go sight seeing with Jayna and Jared while I go wit the twins to their school" my mom says.

"okay cool" I say.

Not that it was cool and that I wanted to even be here but I'm gonna be a good daughter and be like it's cool. I walk upstairs take a shower and stuff and after putting on 3 outfits and them being disapproved I finally was ready.

[her outfit- http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8g4no0Mzc1rd5fsbo1_r1_500.jpg ]

"is this good now Jared?" I say annoyed.

"yeah its better. You need more skinny jeans to cover your legs tho" he says walking outside.

I roll my eyes. Stupid over protective brother.

::3:45:: ~at a mall~

We were at the mall because Jayna saw a cute outfit and wanted to go shopping. Jared and I wanted to go to footlocker for some Jordan's! As we were walking I by accident bumped into someone.

"oh my god I'm sorry" I say apologetically.

"it's fine." he says smiling.

I would notice that smile and Afro anywhere! That's freaking Princeton from mindless behavior. Who would have thought I would have meant 1/4 of mindless behavior today.

"avani hurry the fuck up!" Jared says.

"sorry again. Bye" I say walking after Jared.

While I'm picking out me sneakers I wonder if I would ever see another celebrity??

[ did u hear there's gonna be a second part to the #1girl tour?]