Chapter 2

Antoinette's POV

The bedroom door was thrown open. I gathered the sheets and looked around startled. "Get up, boss wants you ready when he gets here. A maid will come in and bring you breakfast." I nodded my head looking around for anything to wear. Closing my eyes, I knew what I was suppose to wear. That was my earrings and nothing else.

The man stood there starring at me, I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I snapped at him.

He stalked towards me, lifting his hand back. I braced myself for the hit, but nothing came. Peaking through one of my eyes. I looked up at him, opening my eyes to look around the room. Carlos stood in the open door, steam coming off him. The man that was about to swing at me was looking at him in fear. While I could, I backed away and got to a safe place on the bed. Carlos walked forward so he was in front of me.

"Get out before I have your head." He barked out. I flinched away from him. The man running out the door and closing it behind him. Carlos turned towards me breathing heavily. "Are you alright?" I nodded my head. He crawled towards me and aggressively grabbed my face, bringing it towards his. Our lips an inch away from each other. I wasn't gonna make the first move, what if he punished me for it. Not waiting any longer he smashed his lips against mine.

I pulled away only to get yanked back. Carlos growled at me and I sank into him. Not wanting to make him angry any more. Besides, the kiss wasn't that bad. In fact the more I let him kiss me, the more I got into it. Opening my mouth, allowing him entrance. I moaned out as his tongue touched mine. Sliding in and out of my mouth slowly, I closed my eyes and enjoined it. Carlos shifted so he was on his knee's, leaning back on his heels. He pulled me onto his lap, so I was on my knee's with him in the middle. Pushing my hair back and out of my face, he cradled it with his hands. Moaning into his mouth, he grind against me. I gasped at how hard he had become.

I had had my fair share of boyfriend's. We grind and made out and were kind of intimate. Never had I given up my virginity. Carlos planned on taking it, this much I knew. Hell, he had flat out told me that he was going to. I just didn't think he'd meant today. From the way he was grinding our bottom halves together, it didn't seem that there was gonna be anymore waiting. Gasping as my bra was ripped off my body and thrown across the room. Carlos's hand wondered over my chest. Setting me on edge, but I couldn't help the way my body responded. Moaning out when he flicked my nipple.

He chuckled to himself, leaning back to smirk at me. I rolled my eyes and pulled his head back towards me, smashing my lips back against his. Don't get me hot and bothered and leave me hanging. Never has my body ever felt the way he was making it feel. My head was telling me to stop, my body wouldn't let me. Carlos's phone went off before his hands could travel down my sides. I sat back and wiped my thumb over my bottom lip. Carlos opened his phone, speaking into it angrily.

"What could you possible want at this time?" He growled. I looked up at him with concern. When his eye's met mine, he brushed my bottom lip off. Leaning down and giving me a peck on the lips.

"Prendi quello che puoi da lui. Quando non darà più o ha dato abbastanza, ucciderlo. Ne ha nessuno che sarebbe venuto a cercarlo?" {Get what you can out of him. When he won't give anymore or has given enough, kill him. Does he have anyone that would come looking for him?}

What language was that, I've heard it before. Italian, he was speaking fluent Italian. Well that was sexy. Now that I looked at him, it made sense. He must be Italian with his tan skin and brown eyes.

"Fare in modo che nessuno si guestion come è morto. Sapete cosa fare." {Make it so no one will question how he died. You know what to do.}

There was a long pause from this end of the phone.