May 24, 1977

After going home with Cheyenne, Millie felt excited in the morning.

"I want to go there and work everyday!" She exclaimed. Cheyenne just viewed her in shock. "Why's that?" Cheyenne asks with worry. Milloe took one of her pillows and held it on her lap as she began to tell her dear friend. "Well, I want to make people proud of me for one. And I want to see my boss more. Let me tell you, he smiled...and I nearly died," Millie blushed.

Cheyenne, with a worried look says, "Oh my. Why he's most likely married, probably has a girl on his arm. He doesn't look like he ever smiles anyways." Millie's face turned from excitement to sadness as she thought about what the vixen had said. What if he's not?

Millie had a right to think the different way, but no matter how hard she tried, there was always the possibility of him not even showing any interest. Her co-workers, Dolly Dimples and Harmony Howlette had shown before that they despised the rat.

"But, Cheyenne..." she started off. "No buts. You need to rest for work this afternoon," Cheyenne said. Millie, with a sad mood, had took the couch pillow to her room with her. She knew that she had just met the rat, but what if maybe he didn't have somebody?

Millie kept on wondering until she fell asleep on the floor of her bedroom, radio on and all.

At the pizza place, Chuck was hearing the gossip about their new worker from Helen Henny. "Hey, would you all knock it off? She's still young and learning. As the manager and owner, it's not wise to speak of somebody you don't know. I could fire you and not regret it, believe me," he tells the group. Jasper T. Jowls had listened to Henny's opinions on Millie all morning that he forgot to tune check his guitar, causing the audience to boo at the stage members when they heard the poorly tuned instrument. Munch, he was not surprised.