Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

///Phoenixx's POV///

///Month Later///

"YOU'RE BACK!!!" Alexis screams as she hugs me tightly. Me and Jc got home from Texas late today. My mom is finally stable enough to be alone. She finally came out of her room. She can look at Jc now without crying. It took a month but it worked. I'm so happy to be home. I missed Zada a lot. Connor and Zada came to Texas for a couple days to visit me. Connor has no idea I'm coming home today. He thinks I'm coming home next week, so I'm surprising him but first I'm seeing Alexis. Plus it's really late so Zada is sleeping and I want to see her when she's awake. "And you're still pregnant." I say looking at her stomach. "I know. I hate it. I'm a week overdue." "Didn't they tell you you'd go into early labor." "Yup. Total bullshit. I'm still pregnant and the worse part is my boyfriend is in Australia and probably won't be there when I go into labor." Alexis says as we walk into her house. We walk over to her couch and sit down. "Wait Luke went to Australia when you're 9 months pregnant and can go into labor any minute." "Well what happened was the doctor told us that I'd go into labor at 8 months since I'm having twins so Luke made plans to see his mom in Australia this month because he thought I would of already had the twins." "But you still let him leave you!" "Phoenixx calm down. If I go into labor he told me to call him as soon as it happens so he can catch the first flight home. Plus Michael's here." "Okay okay." "How's your mom doing?" "Much better. I think when Zada and Connor came down for a few days helped her. She was smiling and laughing when she was holding Zada." "I feel so bad that she d-." She begins to say but she stops mid sentence. She then starts to scream but then she stops. "Alexis are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine." "Are you sure? You just screamed." "Yeah I'm f-." she begins to say again but she starts to scream again and this time she puts her hand on her stomach. "Alexis you're not okay!" "I'm fi-. HOLY FUCKING HELL." "Alexis are you having contractions?!" I scream and she nods her head as tears start to run down her cheeks. "Why are you screaming Alexis?!" Michael says as he runs downstairs. "She's having contractions!" I scream as I grab my phone. "Did your water break yet Alexis?!" He screams as he runs towards her. She's about to say something but she gets another contraction and starts to scream so she just shakes her head. "How far apart are your contractions?" "2 MINUTES!!!" She screams as her tears fall down faster. "We have to get her to the hospital!" "Thank you for stating the obvious Michael!!!" I scream as I hit him. We then both help her up and walk her to the car. I sit in the backseat with Alexis and Michael drives. "I'm gonna call Luke now." I say as I dial his number and put him in speaker. "Hello?" "Uh you gotta come home." "Why?" He says and Alexis grabs the phone from my hands. "BECAUSE IM IN LABOR YOU FUCKING IDIOT." She screams into the phone. Me and Michael can't help but laugh. "Okay okay I'm going to the airport now." "HURRY IT HURTS." "I know honey, I'll get there when I get there. Just try not to have them until I get there." "I CAN'T CONTROL WHEN THEY COME YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" She screams as she hangs up on him. She throws my phone at me and continues to scream at the top of her lungs. "Michael drive faster. I can't stand her screaming anymore." "I'm driving as fast as I can." He says as he continues to drive.

///Alexis POV///

-At the hospital-

///14 hours into labor///

I've been in labor for 14 hours. This is fucking horrible. The worst part about this whole thing is I'm only 3 cm delighted. I hate this so much. I'm uncomfortable, miserable, and in so much pain. Phoenixx and Michael are in here with me. Luke still isn't here yet and he's the only person I want right now. This pain is horrible. It feels like somebody is stabbing me in the stomach. "How do you feel Alexis?" Phoenixx says as she walks over to me. "Horrible. It hurts so much Phoenixx." I say as tears fall down my cheeks. I hate this so much. This pain is horrible. This pain is worse than when I broke every bone in my arm. "It can't be that bad." Michael says and I death glare him. "Oh yes it is. It feels like somebody is stabbing me in the stomach and the vagina." "It's probably gonna hurt more when you have to push them out." "No fucking shit Sherlock!" "Your in a bitchy mood." Michael says as he sits back down and crosses his arms. "You would too if you were about to push 2 watermelons out of your vagina." "Luckily for me I'm dude." Michael says and I get another contraction that was 10 times worse than the others. "Ouch!!!" I scream as I squeeze Michael's hands really hard. "Ow ow Alexis you don't squeeze my hand. Dear god you have good grip." "You're the one is holding my hand.." "Not anymore I'm not." He says as he lets go of my hand. "Okay, Alexis You're 4 cm delighted now." The nurse says and I moan. How can I be in labor for 14 hours and only be 4 cm delighted. Like ugh. "How long have you been in labor anyway Alexis?" Phoenixx says walking over to me. "14. Fucking. Hours. Fuck. Me." "I'm pretty sure Luke already did that. I mean that's why we are here." Phoenixx says laughing and then Michael starts to laugh. "Fuck you." I say flipping her off. "Now now need to be rude to me." "Sorry it just hurts so-. OW!!" I begin to say but I get another contraction that's even worse than the previous one. I hate these contractions, they're getting worse and worse by the minute. I just want them out of me. I also just want Luke. I want him her so he can hold my hand and I tell me everything gonna be alright. I want him to hold and kiss me. I just want him beside me.