25-Gringgould

Wizener finally made this lights appearance along with an entourage of large bins floating behind him as he exited the gratebox and came toward us. "Good. You are here," he said looking at me and then added when he saw the others, "Even better! You all are! I may need your help later with these," he said as four different buttons floated from the bins and calmly landed on the table in front of us and a chair materialized for himself next to me.

     One of the buttons was the original "I Got Stoned" one from last light; but the other three were new: Kelumar's Cisum was emblazoned in red over a colorful etching of me during last twilight's Tree performance just at the beginning of "Dancing in My Dreams" when all was dark except my glowing cloak and me showered in its light. Another button showed me during "Down on the Corner", sparkling in the multicolored cisum lights with my cloak swirling above me and the words Fen Rolec Rocks written horizontally by my boots in yellow. The third, though, was completely inspired by Wizener. A totally black button with a streak of wavy white hair running across it with a white cursively lettered word: Whiteloc beside it.

     I snatched it off the table saying: "This is by far the best of all!"

     Wizener laughed. "Good! It is the easiest to produce!" he said and tapped a previously unnoticed Whiteloc button on his jerkin. "The other buttons...well, I really do not understand how your image is done. That is why I am so late. Mind if I have some?" He directed his main attention toward me as he produced a mug in one hand and majiked my flask to fill it.

     I nodded. "Of course, go ahead."

     "Maris does have a tavern here also, but it is majikally run and it is not active until at least fifth shadow." Wizener took a gulp of his mug. "Ah.... It was part of our agreement when he developed Finderhealer," he replied to my inquiring look.

     "I was flooded with knowledge of things from somewhere as I slept," Wizener continued on his lateness excuse. "I know things that I was never trained to create but I now know the howto. These buttons, yes, knew that already. The first button was only one. Just had an idea to do it. The new ones that now fill all these boxes are simply majiked, yes, but what I majiked on them was beyond my capabilities last light. I knew howto this morning among other things. And currently the howto is all that matters. Who and why have yet to be determined. But I think the Whiteloc," he glanced sharply but supportive at me, "has opened something that we may not be able to comprehend–yet."

     I grabbed a chewy piece of bacon and took a chunk into my mouth while I sat back into my chair. "Yous know," I said while chewing, "those songs, music–my cisum–wasn't totally mine last twilight. It was his. His songs, thoughts, feelings," I chewed a little harder, "his words." I swallowed. "His dreams. His heartbeat." Perhaps I did open something, my mind thought. But if it is open, I will have to enter. I chewed away silently at another bite.

     "If she did open something, then only the Whiteloc is safe to enter," Daomar said while resting her chin on her fists on the table. "It wouldn't let go of me. I just hope that your presence will help when we all reenter," she said looking up at me. "You already proved that it had no effect upon you and on me with you even when you weren't dressed the part."

     I must have also looked inquisitively at her because she added: "It's where your path is. Where those you need will join you and be at your side if allowed." She sat back in her chair all the while looking into my face.

     "You are going after the Kelujun within a few lights. Through the red stone. Kazilcati is first; Joshua second. All you need besides Eighsom and myself right now is Cetric. Fletchison, as you have found out, is otherwise assigned."