34-<Message>

Wizener–I am sending everything I have noted so far as I will enter the red stone shortly and, as you know, I cannot communicate from there. What I have added might be just for your eyes and those whom Kazilcati mentions. They will guide you. Ma has my notes also.

     Pyrum and Cetric have left for Ruar this morning firm in the knowledge of what Eighsom, Dymaphyr, Berphatum and myself believe what the land to the south, Kysora, really is. They all can explain it to you while I'm gone.

     Geeze, I've written it. Time will move in both worlds now when I reenter the red stone. Absynterra's life will go on with my absence until I find Joshua and the other half medallion. And even then, when I do, time may continue. I do not know how long my task will take but it has to get really dark here, Wizener, a darkness that Absynterra has never experienced. My heart with Daomar can explain that.

     Oh, I have to tell you that my flask has some majik of its own. It has added two more portraits to the back since you have last seen it. One with Gringgould, Daomar and her Horawk Eyarkader getting ready to leave the Tree, and one of Pyrum performing cisum with me–you would have sold a lot of buttons at Javassal, sorry.

     And now this morning, a portrait of my main two hearts was added to the top of the flask. The spout moved from the center to above the Tree scene so it had room for Dymaphyr and Berphatum's hug last night.

     I have all these hearts and more with me, even yours, Wizener. Your production skills will be put to good use.

     Until our eyes meet, remember the Legend.

Fen <Send>