Chapter 3: The Fisherman Pt 2

"The Yellow Submarine wuz' created by the world's most famous scientists.  They branch from Galileo, ter Issac Newton, ter Albert Einstein, ter Erwin Schrodinger, also way back ter' Benjamin Franklin.  These men made a promise as time would ride on, to create somethin' in secret from the world.  They called it: Yellow Submarine.  It would be made by the toughest metals and made by everythin' as it goes through time an history.  Made to perfections, tested, lights, motors, periscopes, but y'know what made it indestructible and difficult to destroy? Well, it was made out of hard titanium,"

"The submarine was painted yellow and then it was kept hidden under the ocean, motionless fer years.  Only one answer would bring the thing up to the surface, also for good use only, not to be messed around with.  It's a very rare an' special thing it would be. The last scientist left a note near the water in London and it connected with the yellow sub.  This is what it said,"

The Scotland Fisherman takes out an old crumpled up paper, and read it, "In our forsaken names, four adventurous people will journey below the sea.  In the town where they were' born.  A man had lived workin' hard sailin' the seas.  Tellin' about his life and where he should be.  These four people however, mus' discover the riddle that is said below,"

  The fisherman began to tell the riddle,

"Four of which are bold and true.  To fight a mean monster big and blue. Whom looked the same as when they were young.  These are four men that have sang and sung.  Four men whom one played as Pyramus.  For one is not a syllabus. Most have heard the beaches of water and sand.  Well these four men are in a  marching rocking band.  Heed my words, heed my warning, only singing the name will reveal the Yellow Submarine.  In the depths of the ocean, everything is in motion.  Deep below the water hides what you seek, only the words of the band it will rise..."

  When the fisherman finished the riddle, he looks up to the Beatles and they were all staring blank faced.  The Old Scotsman didn't know if they were not believing it, or if they were just clueless.  However, John Lennon spoke with his palms up,

"Funny...we just finished an album that's related to this.  You must be a plan out fan."

"I am NOT a fan.  And I haven't even heard of this, this album thing Mr. Lennon!  What I'm tellin' you is true." hissed the Old Scotsman angrily. 

"Wait, did it just say marching rocking band?" Paul asked curiously.

"Yes.  I assume you might know the name.  I haven' figured that riddle out in years!" answered the fisherman.  

  Paul takes the old paper from the Scotsman and looks at it.  Reading it over again,

"And who wrote all this?"

"The scientists of the past of course!"

Paul looks up, "Your serious?"

"Yes!  I'm not crazy gentlemen!  I know what I read and I've known the legend since I was fourteen years old!"

Paul sat up in the chair still looking at the paper, he then goes to the door and calls to his friends,

"Come on!  I think I have an idea!"

John, Paul, George, Ringo, and the old fishermen went outside following Paul outside to the dock.  They went down to where the beach and sand was where the tide waves came in and out.  The wind blew through Paul's hair as he looked at the paper again reading over ,'singing the name will reveal the yellow submarine.'  He looks towards the horizon and back to his friends and the fisherman.

  Paul tells his friends that he might actually know what it is.  He knew right away, because it was the name of one of the albums they did before they started the Yellow Submarine album.  John honestly couldn't believe that is friend was acting foolish, although, George, Ringo, and the fisherman joined him.  John rolled his eyes and had to go with him as well.  So as the four Beatles stood in the sand side by side, the fisherman in the background.  Paul looks next to him seeing his friend,

"You all know which song to sing yeah?"

"Oh yes." said George.

"I can clap to it." chuckled Ringo.

"Yes Paul, yes I do."  said John.

  Paul nodded his head and turned back staring at the horizon and the ocean before him.  And the wind began to blow through all of the Beatles' hair.  Finally, Ringo began to clap his hand to a steady beat.  George began to snap his fingers. Paul made a clap at a faster until then, John began to sing,

"IT WAS TWENTY YEARS AGO TODAY!  THAT'S SERGEANT PEPPER TAUGHT THE BAND TO PLAY.  THEY BEEN GOING IN AN OUT OF STYLE!  BUT THEY'RE GUARANTEED TO RAISE A SMILE!  SO MAY I INTRODUCE TO YOU, THE ACT YOU'VE KNOWN FOR ALL OF THESE YEARS? SERGEANT PEPPERS LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAAAAAND....."

  Soon Paul, George, and John sand all together,

"WE'RE SERGEANT PEPPER'S LONE-LY HEARTS CLUB BAND!  WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THE SHOW!  WE'RE SERGEANT PEPPER'S LONE-LY HEARTS CLUB BAND.  SIT BACK AND LET THE EVENING GO....SERGEANT PEPPER'S LONE-LY, SERGEANT PEPPER LONE-LY, SERGEANT PEPPER'S LONE-LY HEART'S-CLUB-BAND,"

"IT'S WONDERFUL TO BE HERE, IT'S CERTAINLY A THRILL..."

And the Beatles continued to sing the song as a circular glowing ring shined up from the ocean.  The blue circular light shined up through the water.  Then things began to become brighter and brighter as if something were rising from below the water.  The Beatles became astounded as they continued to sing.  The Old fisherman became excited with joy.  The water began to turn and glow as something rose from the water.

  The Beatles continued to sing and sing.  Headlights turned on, on the thing that rose from the deep.  Then finally there it was.  A great big, large, HUGE yellow submarine.  The periscope was bright yellow along with it's body.  The headlights still shined underwater as it the submarine was partially above the water.  Made of titanium, and created to last for years and years.  The Beatles however, finally ended the song and were speechless of what they saw.

  The great big submarine was massive, and they heard the fisherman's voice, and turned around to hear what he had to say,

"You....you four.  Your what the legend spoke about.  Your four singers are destined to save the siren!  And I'm proud that yeh are, but there's something important you must know about travelin' in that thing."

"What is it?" asked John."

"The monster's you'll run into."  Said the Fisherman...

(Part 3 of the Fisherman will be next...)