Chapter 19

Y/N's POV

I woke up the next day on the couch. I have on idea what happened last night. I was they only one awake. I check my phone and it said it was 5:17am. Shit. I didn't know what to do because I didn't want to wake up anyone. I decided I was going to go talk to the people who I called yesterday.

I walked into the building and I text him saying I was there. He greeted me into his office.

Therapist: Hello Y/N! I've been looking forward to seeing you! Please sit down!

Y/N: I've been looking forward to seeing you too!

We talked about each other for a little while. Then he asked me about what has been going on lately and I didn't really want to say it but it was the reason I was there.

Therapist: What has been going on lately?

Y/N: There has been a lot of drama. I crashed my car because I saw my ex and freaked out. Lannan tried fighting him but got knocked out. I don't exactly know what happened after that but I heard he stopped eating and then got really sick. He now has a feeding tube until he chooses to eat properly again. Yesterday, he went missing and we caught him before he jumped off. He was going to end his life. Elliott told me that he was also cutting himself in the hospital. He told me that he said he wanted to be able to help Elliott and me.

I started crying just thinking about the past few days. It's always drama wherever I go.

Therapist: Have you or Elliott been cutting yourselves lately?

Y/N: I have but I don't know about him. No one else know I've been.

Therapist: Can I have a look?

Y/N: Sure

I showed him because I knew I could trust him the most.

Therapist: Have you thought or has Lannan thought about taking him here?

Y/N: I have but I don't know about it.

Therapist: Can you see if he will come at some point?

Y/N: I can see if he wants to come to a meeting with me if that's okay?

Therapist: That would be fantastic!

Y/N: Awesome! I need to get going but I will see you later!

Therapist: See you next time Y/N!

I walked out of that building feeling good. I went home and as soon as I walked in people started asking me questions.

Elliott: Where have you been?!

Kath: How long have you been awake for?!

I didn't want to answer any of there questions so I looked at Nathan. He didn't say anything. He knew where I was. I started yelling at them

Y/N: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE I WAS!!!! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE PHARSE " THAT'S FOR ME TO KNOW AND FOR YOU TO FIGURE OUT"!!!!! I JUST NEED TO BE ALONE!!!!

I lifted my arms up and saw Elliott's and Nathan's face. There faces saw horror in them. I think they saw more scars on my arms. I just decided I was going to run. I turned around and started crying as I ran downstairs. I think Nathan and Elliott were following me. I ran to my room, shut the door and locked it. I leaned put against it as I sat down. I was crying the whole time.

Nathan's POV

All I could hear was her crying. I knew she was near the door because I was able to hear her crying. I started crying too.

Nathan: Y/N!!! Please!!! You don't need to do this!!!

She didn't even responded. I leaned up against the door. Elliott was standing next to me. I didn't know if he knew why I was crying.

Elliott's POV

I knew what I saw. More scar. What if Lannan found out? He would do it too and we would be doing this again. I started banging on her door.

Elliott: Y/N!!! LET US IN!!! PLEASE!!!

She still didn't respond. I couldn't hear anything over Nathan's crying. I thought she was dead.

Nathan: Elliott?

Elliott: Yeah.

Nathan: Can you go upstairs and ask everyone not to come down here? I don't want them to freak out.

Elliott: Okay I will.

I walked upstairs and saw everyone talking to Lannan as he was freaking out.

Kath: Lannan, calm down. Everything will be okay.

Lannan: No it won't!! This is all my fault!! If I just called Elliott like I was going to do she won't have cut herself.

He fell to the floor crying and I ran over to him.

Elliott: Lannan, nothing was your fault.

Lannan: It was. I feel terrible.

All of us sat there talking then I heard Nathan yell.

Nathan: Y/N!! PLEASE!!! LET ME IN!!!

I got up and looked down at everyone else. They all looked up at me.

Elliott: I need to go help Nathan. He asked for me to ask you guys not to come down. He doesn't want you guys to freak out more.

Lannan: Can I come down?

Elliott: No.

Lannan: Please?

Elliott: No. Stay up here.

Lannan: Fine.

I went downstairs and banged on Y/N's door some more.

Lannan's POV

I felt so bad for Y/N. Elliott was right. My actions affect other people. I didn't need to listen to Elliott. I stood up and went downstairs and banged on Y/N's door and yelled. I knew Elliott and Nathan were going to be mad I was down there.

Lannan: Y/N. Please listen. I  just want to talk to you. Please open the door and let us in.

I felt so bad. She was probably pissed I was there but I wanted to talk to her about what happened. Sometimes I wonder why I care so much. I care for her. A lot, but I don't think it was more than any other girl. I want to tell her I was sorry for about what happened. Just us two.

Y/N's POV

I was so upset. This is all my fault. Nathan and Elliott were trying to get me to unlock my door for minutes. I was cutting myself more behind the door. I was crying softly. I didn't want to scare the rest of the click house with my crying. I bet one of them thought I was dead. I heard Lannan's voice. He said he wanted to talk to me about what happened. I wanted to talk to him but I didn't want to make it weird for Nathan because he is my other and he is super protective over me. I decided to open the door...