Chapter 26

Y/N'S POV

It's been a few weeks since all of that happened. Everything has been fine besides one thing. I've noticed Lannan hasn't been recording or uploading videos as much. I decided not to worry about it. He was probably fine. Sometimes he worries me. He also hasn't been doing as much. I haven't seen him come out of his room that much either. I notice things like that.

Lannan's POV

 I haven't been coming out of my room as much. I think I'm getting sick. I really want to go to E3 but they wouldn't let me on the plane if I was sick. I walked out of my room to go get some food and Y/N and Elliott were there. To seem like everything was okay I acted like I used to.

Lannan: Hey guys, what's up?

Elliott: Nothin' much, you?

Lannan: Nothing much either.

Y/N gave me a strange look and then she asked me a question.

Y/N: Hey Lannan. This may sound like a weird question but are you feeling okay? You haven't been coming out of your room as much.

Lannan: I've been okay. Just I have been struggling to record videos.

Y/N: Okay just making sure.

I got my food and then went back to my room. I ate it but after I didn't feel that good. I checked my temperature and it was a little high but I decided not to worry about it even though I should have.

________________________________________________________________________________

I was a little lazy when I was writing this but I will upload more tomorrow. If you want a sneak peek, privately dm me because other's may not want to know until it comes out. See ya!