Chapter 7

🔝👀💋

Y/n's POV

 So currently, I was getting probed with like a dozen makeup brushed by Rosé while Lalisa waved my hair skillfully. I was already wearing what Rosé had picked out for me and the girls were dressed too. Lalisa was wearing a mid-thigh length denim skirt with a black and white striped tee-shirt looking crop top. Her heels were like lace-ups and her makeup made her gray eyes look bold. Rosé, on the other hand, went with wore white jeans with a wrap around black crop top, pairing it up with a pair of gorgeous black and white accented stilettos. Her hair was straight and one side was completely pinned and her makeup basically consisted of highly defined eyebrows and red lipstick.

"Ok Y/n, don't move or I'll smear this lipstick all over your face," she teased, gently applying the lipstick and the putting it down to look at her masterpiece, me. I stood up silently and before I looked in the mirror, she handed me a pair of nude heels to complete the outfit. Smiling I bent down to put them on and when they finally felt comfortable, I walked over to the mirror, looking at myself with a shocked smile. This is the girl I wanted to be and was afraid to be. Hiding doesn't seem like an option all of a sudden. "Sweetheart, you've always been beautiful. You just have to have the courage to show your true colors. People are going to judge regardless what you are. Be strong." Rosé said sweetly, leaning over my shoulder and smiling into the mirror with me. Lisa nodded in agreement, walking over to me and hugging the both of us. We giggled and looked at the time. It was already around 9:45 pm considering we were at the salon until probably 5 pm and we didn't get home after dinner at McDonald's until around 7 pm.

"Alright girlies, I think it's time to go. We have fifteen minutes until the party." I insisted basically rushing them as they grabbed their bags and we sauntered our way down the stairs. Once we were downstairs, we left a note for Rosé's parents saying she was staying at my house for the night and then stepped out the front door, making sure to lock it. "God damn." was all I could say when we pulled into my driveway. The house was illuminated with a bunch of neon lights making it look like a club. Music was blasting already and you could basically smell the booze even though the party had barely even started. Walking up to the house, the lyrics and the song became clearer and there were a couple of empty beer bottle along with red solo cups basically oozing sticky alcohol.

 All Eyes On You by Meek Mill came on and the girls and I gave each other the same look. They opened the door, slamming it into the wall and blocking everyone's view of me. Running a hand through my hair, I noticed everyone was now waiting for them to say something. Lisa was the one who spoke up, shooting me a wink and a teasing smile.

"Make way you mediocre peasants, the Queen of this house has arrived," Lisa said with a smirk before she and Rosé parted ways to show me. Some gawked and some just returned to their conversations but, the one reaction I did enjoy was Jimin's. His jaw was tense and his eyes were wandering my figure, I just chuckled and looked over at the girl hanging off his shoulder. Of course, it was none other than her majesty in the flesh, Bae Jooyhun or as some would call her, Irene(If you do not know who that is then just look at the picture above. She is the right one.). I'll admit she isn't a complete slut, she doesn't need to wear anything revealing to have guys turn their heads towards her. She had natural dark brown hair that waved perfectly and dark eyes that held mischief, her lips were full and she had the right amount of boobage to even make a girl drool. Irene didn't need to throw herself at anyone, they threw themselves at her and it was the same thing with her best friend, Jennie Kim(If you do not know who that is then just look at the picture above. She is the left one.). Both of them were co-captains of the volleyball team and when that's over they were cheerleaders. The girls liked to show how much power they had and flaunt it. Any time they could, they'd bring up the fact that both of their dads had a lot of money and of course, the fact that they got what they wanted on the spot. One thing they didn't get though was a serious relationship with the guys they liked. Jennie has had her eyes set on the captain of our baseball team, Jeon Jungkook. He was your typical 'All-Korean All-Star Boy' with a tendency of testing Jimin's patience. Irene and Jimin were a different story, though, they've been on and off for a long time. She always thinks they're going to be together and stay together, but Jimin insists he needs time to settle. That's the cycle and currently, the guys that were part of that cycle were staring at me with curiosity.

"Cute. Little Princess Y/n, thinks just cause she gets a makeover she's all that. Funny, did everyone forget how just a couple of days ago she basically turned out to be someone else?" Irene mocked with a sickly sweet smile on her face. Her eyes turning into slits when I chuckled and walked off to the kitchen without saying a word. I don't have time to deal with her. Tonight is all about the test run, so let's take this for a ride huh?

Important:
There is no hate here against Red Velvet and Backpink. Please respect them. ❤