{5}

"You!What do you want from me!" I stand up and 'punched' with my both hands his chest,then I shaked him. I was crying so much...i couldn't stop it and I didn't want to...
He took my wrist and 'carried' me around the big mansion. I tried to snach my wrist away but he was to strong. He went up the stairs with me and opened a door.

He pushed me on the bed and climbed over me

He pushed me on the bed and climbed over me. I looked at him scared and with wide open eyes. I was trembling so hard. After that he pinned my wirsts next to my head. "Do you know what I want!?" he said angry. I looked scared and closed my eyes."YOU!"

3rd person pov

He shouted but then realized what he was doing and tried to calm down. You looked at him and couldn't belive what he said to you. "W-what do you mean?!" You said scared and angry. He looked into your eyes and came near. You tried to be free but oh damn he was to strong. But then you realized that he came with his face near to your ear. "You are mine, there is nothing to missunderstand" then he kissed my cheek. You flinched at his sudden kiss. He stand up and fixed his outfit. You sit up and your tears falled again. "Please tell me this is just a joke!" You said and stand up and looked at him. You 'holded' his jacket and begged him. "Please I want to go home!" you said and looked down while crying. "This is your home" he said while having a serious. expression. He came nearer and you fall down to the bed with a sit position. You looked up to look at him.

"You are going to marry me in 10 days" he said while glaring at me

"You are going to marry me in 10 days" he said while glaring at me. I shaked my head furiously. "You can't decide my life and I will not marry you! Get out of my way!" I said and pushed him away but he hold my wirst and pressed me against his body. I looked at him scared and he glared at me. "Shut up! You will marry me, if you like it or not!" he let you go and he then he left.You fell on the floor and started to cry. "Please this should be a nightmare" You said and hided your face with your hands. Then you heard the door opening. You saw 3 maids coming inside.