{9}

Looking at my phone, I read the date today...3 days before my wedding. I sighed and stood up from the bed. I looked behind and he was not here, of course. He was working. "Pff stupid CEO" I whispered. A maid came in and said. "Mrs Jeon breakfast is ready" "Mrs jeon huh? Pff" I whispered and walked down with her. While I was walking down I saw an old women with yein and jieun. "Here she is~" jieun said and touched my shoulder from the side. I looked confused at her then at the women. She looked uninterested.

"(Y/n)? This is our grandmother jeon aeyoung

"(Y/n)? This is our grandmother jeon aeyoung. Granny this is your daughter in law!" I was shocked and immediately bowed." Welcome! I am sorry for my unrespectful behavior!" "You should be" she said cold. "I don't think you are the right one for my son. Tzuyu was better" she said and looked away. I got angry"Excuse me mam for not being your favorite, but I am not interested in your son either! "she was shocked" What an unrespectful child-! "" grandmother? "she turned around and saw jungkook." My bunny! "she said and ran to him giving him a huge hug. He hugged back, but looks like he didn't want to." What are you doing here? "he said breaking the hug and holding her shoulders." Can't I visit my son? Soon you will marry and I wanna see my son a last time before he is grown up! "she said 'crying'. I sighed in annoyed. Yein layed her hand on my shoulder." It's okay. She is like that. She is really childish "I nodded and smiled at her." And I wanted to see my daughter in law. But looks like she has no respect against me! "I clenched my fist." You-! "" Grandmother, she is still 16 years old. What do you expect from her. She is still a child! "yein said." yein is right. Stop being a problem everytime you come here. If you are not happy with her you can leave. No one asked your opinion. I heard everything. Stop being annoying and behave. You don't want to test my patience do you? "he said clenching his jaw.

Nobody pov

His granny gasped. You gasped either. Yein sighed and looked down while jieun was smirking. This is was all the time like that. You didn't like how he spoke to his grandmother. She started to cry." If you don't want me... You could have say it earlier. I will go then..." She cried real this time which made your heart ache. "Wait please !" you ran to her and she turned around. "Please stay here mam. Jungkook is stubborn he doesn't know what he is doing, please forgive him" she looked at me shocked. Yein tried not to laugh with jieun. Jungkook frowned. She wiped away her tears. "He is always stubborn. That little bunny" she said while laughing and wiping her tears away. I smiled. "So what do we have for breakfast?!" she said happily. "Let me show you~" yein said and dragged her away. Jungkook came towards me. "What was that!? Who do you think you are!?" "What the hell are you talking about? I was just telling her to stay what's wrong with that!?"he took your jaw "Don't stuck your nose between my family business. I can talk all the way I want with my family and you don't have the right to interfere did you understand me?!" you wide your eyes. "You big pig!" you said and snatched his wrist away from your jaw. "Don't you dare to touch me! I am not your toy! What would happen if I interfere? Huh? Would you kill me like your other preys too?! I don't wanna see your face or even marry with you! I hate you so much that I would rather kill myself than marrying you!" you shouted at him angrily and walked away. He just stood there. He clenched his fist and walked upstairs. Jieun was hiding and saw everything.