The New Teacher

Trist's POV:

It was finally a new nine weeks, which meant I switched classes. I didn't like math, so I'm glad I'm out of that but that also meant I didn't have history with Fintan. Although I hated not being Mr. Saunder's class, I had two classes with Fintan so it was worth it. Plus, one of my classes was in the room right next to Mr. Saunder's room.

My thoughts were halted when I heard Fintan yell that it was time to go to school. I rushed down the stairs as fast as my legs could take me and blushed as I looked at Fintan. I thought back to last night and got even more red. Let's just say we did some things that involved whip cream. Fintan smiled down at me and pulled me against him.

'If you don't want a repeat of last night, I suggest you stop thinking about it.' I glared at him.

'Quit reading my mind!' He rolled his eyes and walked down me to his car.

I couldn't stop moving in my seat, exciting that Fintan was in two of my classes. When we were at the school, Fintan finally put his hand on my shoulder, trying to get me to stop jumping around so much. I smiled up at him as we walked towards the school. We held hands as we entered. It made me glad that I could show my affection towards Fintan at school. Although there were a couple mean people, Fintan put them in their place and Mr. Simons always made them do extra laps around the gym.

We heard the bell ring and rushed to our first class, english. I was smiling at something Fintan said until I looked at our teacher. I knew we had a new teacher but I didn't expect it to be him. Dylan.

* * * * * * *

H-how did he find me? I grabbed on to Fintan tightly, staring at my teacher in horror. I was shaking as I watched him turn around and look at me.

'What's wrong, Trist?'

'The teacher...that's Dylan.' I felt Fintan straighten but Dylan was somewhat taller than Fintan, hopefully that didn't matter. What if Dylan was like Fintan? What if Dylan hurt Fintan if Fintan tried to protect me?

Dylan looked at me confused.

"Is there something wrong? Are you okay?" I stopped shaking somewhat when I heard Dylan's voice. It wasn't Dylan's voice, it was deeper. But it had to be Dylan. Dylan went to walk over to us but Fintan got visibly angry.

"Don't you fucking dare go any closer to him, you sick bastard." Dylan's eyes widdened in shock and growled but stayed where he was. I knew Dylan could overpower Fintan if he wanted to but he didn't go any closer to him. It didn't make any sense, Dylan always went to dominate someone, no matter what he had to get through.

Mr. Saunder's came rushing into the room at stopped right behind us.

"That's not him." Mr. Saunders stated. There's no way it wasn't. This guy looked like a 40 year old version of him. "I can see his true nature. It's definitely dominating but not cruel."

"Then, who are you?" Fintan asked. The teacher sighed.

"Dylan is my brother. I've been trying to track Trist down for a while now. Dylan died shortly after you left, car accident. I've also been trying to find the chosen one, I've heard he's near here." Fintan nodded and relaxed.

"Yeah, I can bring you to him next block... By the way, I know you are expecting a human, but he was recently changed by his mate. He is in fact the size of his mate now. And I'm not talking about just height Adam accidently forgot to censor his mind when I was near him. It was the worse experience of my life. I had to find out both my alphas take it in the ass." Fintan shuddered in disgust. Everyone laughed then got to where they needed to be because the bell rang.

*                        *                        *                        *                        *                        *                        *

Fintan's POV:

"Quit reading my mind!" Lucas yelled as he squeezed the video game controller tightly. I smiled smugly at him.

"What? It's just too easy. Plus, reading everyone else's mind is just a bonus. Have you ever seen that? 50 kills and 0 deaths. I'm practically a god." Lucas rolled his eyes.

"How is that fun if you cheat? Cheating just mades it boring doesn't it? You should play fairly."

"Quit sounding like a kid show about playing fairly and just accept that I'm the true alpha." Lucas eyes flashed with anger and he growled so deep that I was actually scared. Hold up let's rewind what I just said,"so deep that I was actually scared". Not only am I awesome but I'm also funny! I'm the best there is. Nevertheless, I showed my neck in submission. Lucas smirked.

"Looks like I'm the true alpa." I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything back.

"Oh what did Dylan look-alike want with Adam?"

"You mean Trevor? Yeah, he wanted to know who his mate was. It was some boy, he's currently five years old. That means Trevor is going to have to wait way too long. That sucks for him." 

"Yeah." Trist walked into the room and I immediately put down the controller, despite the fact we were in the middle of a game.

"Fintan what the hell?!?" I ignored him and walked over to Trist, grabbed him and pulling him against me. I inhaled his scent.

"Mmmm, I love you so much, Trist." I said fondly, ignoring Lucas' gags behind me.

"I love you too, Fintan." My eyes widdened in shock as I looked down at Trist. Did he...did he just speak?