chapter 1

Sara was with her friend Ashley Fairywood and Sara was talking about hot boys with out shirt and Ashley laughed. Sara said Ashley are you okay. Ashley said yeah space out hello. Sara laughed. Sara said okay who is awesome in Ghost Adventures. Ashley said Zak and Nick. Sara said me too fanfiction told this they should be in love and I was like whoa whoa come on Nick has a wife here hello. Ashley said yeah weird fanfiction not yaoi. Sara said yeah it's hot even Avengers. Ashley said Steve and Tony kyaaaaaa I love it anyways I will be right back. Sara said where are you going girl. Ashley said I am going to find you a shirtless boy poster. Sara said you better and get me Avengers one too. Ashley said sure girl bye. At a hour Sara was bored and went out of the hotel with her card and saw posters with a little blood and Sara turned over the body and saw Ashley dead and Sara screamed so loud that the manager came upstairs and saw a dead body and called 911. Sara took the posters to her bag and zipped it up and she went back to her friend's body and saw a knife flicked blood on her face. Sara froze and stayed there. The paramedics took Ashley's body and took Sara to the hospital and Sara was sleeping and she woke up and grabbed her glasses amd saw she was in the hospital. nurse said Ah Sara you awake. Sara said what happened. Nurse said you were in shocked and you saw your friend Ashley Fairywood dead body. Sara cried and nurse hug Sara and Sara cried her self to sleep and nurse put her glasses on the table and Sara woke up next morning and the doctor told Sara she can go and Sara saw somepeople there and she ran to her and her friend's room and she packed the stuff and put it in the car her friend brought here. Zak said hey are you Sara. Sara said yeah and you are. Zak said names Zak and this is Nick and Aaron. Sara said oh Ghost Adventures people I love that show. Zak said finally someone loves us and you get to be in it. Sara said I am. Aaron said yeah you already in it. Sara said yay. Zak said we heard a murder in here. Sara said oh yeah my friend Ashley Fairywood and she's dead and now I have no one. Sara cried and Zak pulled her into a hug. Zak said I am sorry about Ashley. Sara said it's fine she and I were the biggest fan of yours and she went to get some posters for me I heard her car came back and hour I thought maybe she was talking to someone on the phone but when I went out I saw her dead body and the knife on her back just lifted up in the air and flicked her blood on my face and I was frozen and I woke up in a hospital and came back here to tell her parents she is dead. Zak. said okay. Sara walked but then she kneels down and grab her head. Nick said Zak. Zak ran to me and hold me. Sara saw everything in her vision and she screamed and hit her head on Zak's chest. Zak shakes Sara to wake up. Zak said Sara wake up. Aaron said crap is she dead. Zak said no she is unconscious. Nick said what should we do. Zak said wait for her to wake up. Sara woke up and rub her head. Zak said you okay. Sara said yeah I forgot to tell you I am a seer that I can see the future and present and most of the time the past and I can see spirits. Nick said really. Sara said yeah I can see an evil spirit right behind Zak. Zak said what is it doing. Sara said hold on hey leave him alone and it's gone. Zak said what's wrong. Sara said evil spirit was about to choke you to death almost but it left when I told it to leave you alone. Zak said thanks. Sara said no problem. Nick said is there evil spirits here. Sara said yes and good ones too. Aaron said wow how can you tell. Sara said see spirits they are upset and want to go to heaven. Zak said really. Sara said yep oh a child is holding on your shirt Zak. Zak said really so that's why I feel someone holding on me. Sara said it's okay dear what's your name. Milo said my name is Milo Stones I died here because and evil doctor killed me. Sara said oh the poor dear. Zak said what. Sara said Milo Stones the kid who is holding on you got killed here by an evil doctor. Zak said what Milo we will help you. Milo said thank you. Sara said your welcome. Zak said is he going to stay woth you. Sara said he is going to stay with us until he goes to heaven. Zak said okay. Zak got up and help Sara up and Sara open her golden angel wings. Zak said whoa. Milo said pretty. Sara said thank you Milo and yes they are pretty. Zak said yeah. Sara said we need to be careful okay. Nick said okay. Zak said why. Sara said well we can die. Nick said no way never. Sara said okay tommorow we are coming back here and I am coming okay. Aaron said okay. They left and Sara went to her home for her stuff.