A Random Encounter

Author's Note

Y/N - Your/Name

Y/D/N - Your/Dad's/Name

Y/M/N - Your Mom's/Name

Y/F/C - Your/Fav/Color

Y/H/C - Your/Hair/Color

Y/F/N - Your/Full/Name

<<<>>> - Time Skip

Also in this story you're a 15 year old girl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

It was an ordinary summer in Burbank California. The sky was blue without a single cloud. Perfect day for me to go to the beach, but I always go there. Nothing exciting ever happens around here.

I decided to go find my dad and watch him work. I've got noting better to do. To get to my dad's office, I had to walk around this huge water tower with the Warner Brothers logo on it. Every time I walk pass it, I heard lots of ruckus coming from inside. I thought it could be construction but I heard laughing and screams as well.

(Maybe it's just my imagination) I thought to myself. (I'll ask Dad about it)

<<<>>>

I make it to my dad's office safely. Usually I would just barge in but I didn't want to be rude. *knock knock* I knocked one the door. My dad answers it.

"Hey Y/N. Did you need something?" He asked.

"Yes! I have a very important question about that water tower."

He slowly turns to his window where the water tower can be seen.

"Oh really...w-what did you want t-to know?"

"Every time I walk pass it, I hear screaming, laughing, and all kinds of ruckus inside. Do you know what's in there?" I curiously asked.

"*sighs* Inside that water tower lives 3 sibling, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot."

Dad explains that those three are the most zany characters in existence. He explains all the crazy things they do

"OMG they sound fun. Can I meet them?" I asked.

"Absolutely not! I don't even want you near that water tower! Understand?"

"*sighs* Fine whatever."

<<<>>>

I decided to head home since there was nothing for me to do. Beside, Mom should be home by now making dinner.

As I was walking, I felt the presence of someone following me. But when I turned, nothing.

"Helloooo Nurse!" Someone howls.

I turn back around to see two dog-like cartoon characters panting. (Did I just get catcalled?)

"I'm sorry can I help you?" I was very confused. The duo started to study me as if something's wrong.

"You look.....familiar." Said the one in the red cap.

"Really, because I've never seen you in my life." I pushed them away from me. "Who do you think you are catcalling on me like that?"

"We're the Warner Brothers!" They said in unison.

"Mmmm hmmm ok have a nice day." I walked away unamused.

"Wait, you can't leave yet!" The taller one  grabbed my wrist. We we're now dangerously close.

"W-Why...?" I slightly blushed.

"You can't leave because.....uhhhhhhhhhh...a little help." He nudges his brother.

"Oh! You can't leave because...uhhhhh I-I didn't get to show you my giant mallet. It's really faboo." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Goodnight everybody!"

Now this was just getting creepy. But what can I do? How do you distract a toon?

"Boys..." Another one of these 'puppy children' comes walking up to us. She had a pink skirt and a flower on her head. "Let me guess, another girl. Who is it this time?"

"Oh it's that new girl that we (well mostly Yakko) has been stalk-" He was interrupted by his older brother covering his mouth.

"Uhhhh a second though, we gotta go. Nice meeting you...uhhhhh what's your name?"

"*sighs* My name is Y/F/N. The daughter of Y/M/N and Y/D/N."

They all gasps at my father's name. I'm not sure why.

"Y-Y/D/N is your dad?!" They said in unison.

"Yes....why?"

"He's basically the reason why we even exist.

"Um who exactly are you?"

"Like we said, we're the Warner Brothers; and the Warner sister." They did a little dance.

"Aww how cute."

"I'm Yakko!"

"I'm Wakko!"

"And I'm Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fana Bo Besca The 3rd. But you can call me Dot."

I froze. Those names. So familiar.

"You can also call me single." Yakko does an eyebrow wiggle. "Unless you're ready to mingle."

"Ok boys time to go home." Dot grabs them by their tails and starts to drag them away. "Nice meeting you Y/N."

"Same to you guys, bye!" I waved.

Wakko kindly waved back. Yakko blows me a kiss which make me blush a bit.

What was my Dad thinking? The Warners seem like a very nice trio. Although that Yakko is a little much, but that's how all teenage boys are. I might just meet up with those guys sometime.

Also why didn't Dad mention that he was the creator behind those characters? Embarrassment perhaps? Regret? The fear that I might get attached to them?

I'll ask him about it at dinner. I'll tell him the whole truth about what just happened. He'll learn that the Warners (His creations) aren't as bad as he thinks.

To be continued...

So I've decided to start writing about something else beside my YT crush (Denis Daily BTW) because it was getting boring to me. Then after some YT watching I fell in love with another cartoon character (this was not my first cartoon crush BTW) Hope you enjoyed the first chapter and stay tuned for more
Bai bai