The Call

Your POV

"Mom Dad I'm home!" I walked into the house with the though of food in my head.

"Oh hey sweetie." Mom was stirring up a pot of tomato sauce. "Dinner will be ready in another 10 minutes and your father should be home soon."

"Sweet what's for dinner?" I asked.

"Homemade spaghetti." Mom started to put the noodles in a separate pot so they could cook.

"Sounds good." I headed upstairs to my room.

<<<>>>

Were all at the dinner table eating.

"So how was everyones day?" My dad asked as usual.

My mom explains that the Warner siblings ruined her practice peformance for a movie she was starings. They poured maple syrup all over her costume, followed with a bucket of feathers.

I laughed at this funny story because I though it was a clever idea.

My mom glared at me. "Sure it sounds funny, but now I have to order another $500 costume."

"I would make them Warners pay for your costume if I could." Dad said.

"Since were on the topic, who's the creator of the Warner Siblings?" I asked.

Mom and Dad looked shocked at my question. And I think I already knew why.

"W-Well Y/N I was t-thinking this can be a conversation to have when you're o-older." Dad stuttered.

My mom agreed. "Yeah...maybe when you're like 20."

"You can drop the act guys." I demanded.

"Y/N...what are you talking about?"

Before speaking, I took a deep breath and counted to ten. I explained to Mom and Dad about my encounter with the Warners as I was heading home. From Yakko and Wakko stalking me to Dot dragging them away. I knew my Dad was the reason they existed.

"So you disobey my orders, talk to strangers, and received information that was none of your business?!" My dad was furious.

"First of all, they came to me! Second, they're your creations! Third of all, IM YOUR DAUGHTER! WHY SHOULD I NOT KNOW?!" I yelled at my father.

"Y/N...please go to your room." Mom calmly ordered.

I did as she wished. Up to my room I go. Was I grounded for disobedience? For yelling?

(A few days later)

Yakko POV

Something is definitely wrong with me. I've been feeling different the pass few days. I'll actively daydream and think less about other girls. Although, one girl still remains in my head. Y/N. She was pretty cute when I first started stalking her in the corners and the background. Her Y/H/C hair and those fetching Y/E/C eyes.

"Yakko are you ok?" Asked Dot.

"Huh.." I snap out of my thoughts. "Y-Yeah I'm fine."

"Ha! Liar!" She exclaimed.

"Oh I'm a liar? How?"

"I can see your thought bubbles." She pointed upward.

I imagined Y/N with her hair blowing in the wind. I blushed in embarrassment.

"Fine, Dot you win." I sighed. "I may have a...small crush...on Y/N."

"Oh my gosh my brother finally found love." She giggled.

"Hey it's not funny." I was still blushing. "Anyway the reason I wasn't acting like myself is because I really miss her."

Dot was thinking. Then a lightbulb appeared above her head. "Why don't we just go find her?"

"Uhhhhhhh I don't know where she lived."

"Really? You stalk the girl and you don't know where she lives?"

"Well she walks home late and I have to be here to feed you and Wakko."

"True. How about we call her?"

"Now that I can do. Wakko..."

Wakko brings in the telephone and the phone book. "Last name please."

"The Y/L/Ns are who we will be calling."

Wakko starts to flip threw the book to find the house number for the Y/L/Ns. Dot calls out the numbers and I dial. Placing the phone to my ear, I wait for an answer.

"Hello...?"

"Helloooo Y/N!"

TBC

So srry this to a while to come out. School ruins everything. But I'll be out soon for the summer so yeah.