Reunion Of Long Lost Lovers.

In the Grigori's Hospital. .  .

A little boy with silver hair and blue eyes is sitting in a hospital bed with a man in his twenties with average build, black hair with blond bangs and a black goatees, he wears V-neck maroon long-coat with a wide, open high-collar that opens at the hem, has two black belts, four black bands on each arm, grey slacks and brown shoes.

The boy is Vali Lucifer, current Host of Divine Dividing Scared Gear inside is the Vanishing Dragon: Albion.

The man is Azazel is the Governor General of the Grigori, Father of Kura.

{Kura is here. Find Him!}

A voice shouted in Vali's head making him wince causing Azazel to look at him.

"You okay kid?" Azazel said to Vali who said something shocking to him.

"Who is Kura? My scared gear keeps saying to find him?" Vali said causing Azazel to freeze.

"Albion!" Azazel shouted out loud causing two pairs of blue wings appear on Vali's back.

{It's good to see you again, Azazel.}

Vali is shocked to see that he has a strong scared gear.

"Wait here. I am going to go get Kura." Azazel said to Vali who nodded.

Azazel walked towards a special room that only three people can enter.

Azazel opened the door to see a young male with long black hair and red bangs with his left eye red and his white eye white, he is wearing a short gold kimono with cherry blossoms that stop mid-thigh, he is also wearing black sandals on his lap is small nine-tail fox is orange.

The boy is Kura, Azazel's Son, the Fox is Kura's familiar the first Youkai ever to be created.

"Kura?" Azazel said to Kura who smiled up at his father.

"I have something to show you. I think you might like it." Azazel said softly to Kura who nodded and placed the sleepy fox to his bed.

Kura walked towards his father who grabbed his hand gently.

The father and son duo walked towards the hospital room that had Vali in it.

Kura was shocked to see two familiar wings on the Vali's back.

Kura cupped his mouth as tears started to form in his eyes.

"Albion?" Kura said softly to Albion's wings that glowed.

{Kura, my love.}

Kura snapped his finger and a magic circle appeared on the floor next to Kura and shined brightly.

Once the shine left there was Albion in his human form standing in front of Kura who had tears going down his face causing Albion who pull Kura towards him.

Azazel knew that Kura made a copy of Albion's Soul so that he can be in Vali's Scared Gear and be with Kura.

Azazel took Vali out of his hospital room so that Albion and Kura can be together for a while.

"Kura was created by my father: God because I always wanted a child but I didn't want to fall yet. When I first held Kura in my arms, I felt like I need to to keep him safe. Kura is loved by almost everyone. When I fell, I took Kura with me. I was very shocked and surprised to see almost every single god there is come to see Kura, they wanted to bless Kura who looked at them with a soft smile. Hehe, Kura had every goddess wrapped around his little finger when he sneeze causing two ears and nine fox tails to appeared on him. Anyway Kura and Albion met when Kura was going to look for some herbs to make some medicine. Kura found Albion injure so he heal him, Albion was forever great full. Albion knew at that moment Kura was his mate. I was shocked when I went to go find Kura because he didn't return for dinner. Albion wrapped himself around Kura who was smiling brightly. I was the only person to ever make Kura smile that brightly, I then realized that there will be one day when I won't be ther for Kura or when Kura wants to get married and have kids. I gave Albion my blessing right away. Kura and Albion lived together happily. One day Kura found out that they were going to be parents, Albion was happy." Azazel took a deep breath remembering the smile on Kura's face with he first held Yuki.

"Something bad happen didn't?" Vali's said to Azazel who flinched.

"Yeah, Yuki was born two days before Christmas. When Kura places Yuki to sleep, the Red Dragon Ddraig killed Yuki hoping that Albion would get very mad. Kura and Albion ran back to the nursery to see Yuki's dead body with Ddraig in his human form as blood drips off his hands. Kura fell to his knees crying as Albion and Ddraig fought outside. I only held my grandson once. Kura forever hates the Red Dragon Emperor. Then the Great War broke out causing Kura to lose Albion, King Arthur, Excalibur. When Excalibur created, it began to glow and fly around as if it found someone to wield it, God went with Excalibur to see Kura sitting in a flower field watching the butterflies and Excalibur appeared in front of Kura and flowed brightly. God knew that Excalibur choose Kura to wield them. Now King Arthur was Kura's favorite person because he particularly raised him, Kura taught Arthur to be a good king and to wield Excalibur. When Excalibur broke Kura cried and seeing Arthur's dead body caused Kura to go on a rampage. So Vali Lucifer will you become the Strongest White Dragon Emperor and defeat the The Dragon Emperor?" Azazel said the last part seriously.

"I WILL become the strongest White Dragon Emperor there is. I want to beat the Great Red and become the White Dragon God." Vali said with a fire in his eyes.

Azazel smiled at Vali responds and Albion with Kura in his arms walked out the hospital room to them.

Kura walked towards Vali and smiled at him.

"Thank you child of Lucifer for bring Albion back to me." Kura said to Vali who nodded.

"I have an idea?" Vali said to Kura and Albion who looked at him.

"Why don't Albion trains me to use the Scared Gear and Kura trains me to use magic?" Vali said to Albion and Kura who nodded.