Part 1

I'm running. I'm running fastest I can. Through dark, scary night. In white dress that I don't remember I ever bought. I'm hardly breathing. I can feel my sweat rolling down on my face. I turn my head and I can see him. Or even better. I can see it. I cannot describe it but it's running behind me. And it seems faster that me. I try so hard, but I feel that coming. In few seconds I see the same thing like most of the time. The forest. Huge forest behind our city. Beautiful in day, scary at night. I jump behind the biggest tree that I can see and slowly sit down. I cry, really, really quiet. I can hear it wheezing. The sticks around begin to crack. It found me. I started running, but it grabbed my foot and I felt on the grass. It got me. I want to scream but I can't. I just feel how it tears up pieces of my flesh.

        I woke up, screaming with sweat on my forehead. Like most of the days. I took a shower and went in a kitchen.
,,I heard you screaming again. Are you sure you don't wanna professional help?"
,,Yeah good morning too mom. No thanks I'm fine. Seriously. It's just dream."
,,If you say so. I'm just saying it's not probably normal, you know. Especially when it's just one dream every night."  Mom kissed me on my washed forehead and run to the door.
,,Love you, bye"  I didn't even say bye, because she slammed the door in the middle on her sentence. She is nurse so she has to be in work on time.

         I grabbed my bag and went to school. I checked my phone. No messages, no missed calls. What a surprise. Fact that I don't have many friends doesn't really help my mental health but that doesn't matter, because making new friends really isn't my talent.

        In the class instead of listening, I'm drawing. Nothing like unicorns, portraits or flowers. I draw my nightmares. But mostly it's just that one from previous night. It's just big black smudge, but scarier. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I remember literally everything from that dream, expect how it looks. It killed me million times and I need to figure it out why, or what it means. I call it the destroyer in Hebrew.
Abaddon.