Will do Prince Charming

Jugheads POV

"Okay boys! Gather in!" Coach Clayton yelled. The team ran into the field and I couldn't help but notice a beautiful blonde girl smiling at me. I gave her a quick wink before running over to Coach Clayton.

"I have decided who the two captains will be this year" He started and I looked over to Chuck who had his chest out, flexing a little.

"Archie Andrews and Jughead Jones. These two have shown the most progress over the past year. Congratulations boys" He explained. Everyone started clapping and I bro hugged Archie. I looked to Chuck and his expression was hilarious. He was mad you could tell, but I didn't care. I looked up to Betty and she had a gorgeous smile painted on her face.

"GO ARCHIEKINS!" Veronica yelled making everyone laugh.

"Right meetings over!" Coach Clayton yelled and we all started practice.

After we had finished and our Coach has dismissed us I saw 2 girls walking towards us.

"Good job guys" Betty beamed.

"Thanks ba- Betty" Phew! Thank god I didn't say babe. Betty nudged me and Veronica and Archie gave us weird looks.

"Nicknames" Betty said and they nodded.

"So me and B are off to get swimsuits for you party Jughead" Veronica said excitedly.

"Great. Archie and I were going to pop's with the Bulldogs Anyway" I replied.

"Hey Arch. Can I talk you for a minute?" Veronica said.

"Course" Archie replied and the two walked away leaving just me and Betty alone.

"I saw Chucks face" Betty giggled.

"Me too" I replied. Betty looked down and put her hands behind her back.

"Babe? What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing" She replied still looking down.

"Elizabeth Cooper don't lie to me" I half joked.

"How do you know my real name!?" She almost yelled.

"I have my ways" I replied with a smirk

"Come on where's the beautiful smile of yours" I said and lifted her head with my thumb. "Talk to me"

"I'm just self conscious. Other girls you've.... had flings with, have great bodies. I just don't like wearing.... revealing clothes that show off my horrible-" She started. Hearing her say these horrible things about herself is hard, because I think she's beautiful.

"Betty. Stop. You are perfect just the way you are. You are a beautiful girl Betty Cooper. Don't ever doubt yourself again. If I hear you say a nasty thing about your amazing body I will not be happy. Understood?" I replied with full seriousness.

"Okay" She whispered.

"Your beautiful" I said and she blushed.

"Hey B! We can go now" Veronica smiled. She put her arm around Betty's shoulder and looked at me.

"What were you talking about?" She asked.

"Homework!" Betty replied instantly.

"Cool. Come on we need to find a smoking swimsuit to sweep the guys off there feet" Veronica said and shook Betty by her shoulders.

"I'll be right there. I think I left something on the bleachers" Betty said and smirked at me.

"Okay. Andre and I will be out the front" She replied and skipped off.